BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

araver

You a baddy? You sure actin like one.

I might not know who would be out by night one, but I can sure guess who would get lynched up by day.

i'm sounding like a baddie? well, i hate it maybe when we finish i turn out to be a goodie and u might just have lynched a friend :angry: (or a foe :unsure: ) :wacko:

btw where are the others?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HiddenG - by saying such an outright statement as that, it will be 100% YOUR fault if you get lynched and turn out to be a goodie.

So far the only people who are NOT acting bad are KM and Anon26. But that is the way with newbie games so I'm unsure what to think.

Flamebirde, I really hope you are not on my team cos that is some mighty scummy behavior! I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as you're new but make one more 'baddie' comment and I'll be straight onto you!

Come on people, talk so I can catch the rest of you in lies and scummy talk. (Actually I don't want too many suspects as tbere are only 3 baddie roles. Some of you MUST be goodies.). *scratches head*

Well, for now I am giving everyone a free speech. You may say whatever you like without worrying about my judgement.

Things will change once night 1 ends however. Then, every word that one says (or doesn't say) shall be judged.

Can you really divide your judgements into before and after N1? Are you lulling the baddies into a false sense of security? Oops, did I just give iyour strategy away?

OR are you placing yourself as the judge so we won't guess that you are a baddie? Hmmm.....

Actually I think this is the first mafia I played w/ KM that he seems like a goodie. Get this: when I thought he was acting like a baddie, he was a goodie. Then i thought he was acting like a baddie and he WAS a baddie. Now he acts like a goodie, so what does THAT mean? *confused*

@KM : well u seem to be chalenging here, when N1 finishes will u start offencing us ? :duh: you're welcome to start now 'friend' :unsure:

@Auramyna :u seemed pretty wise in your fist comments while now you're appearing as a rookie so what's up ?

Edited by Hidden G

So would I if you are one :D

So would I if either of you are baddies as a) KM and to a slightly lesser extent Anon26 are seemng like goodies

And b) we really need active goodies. If the baddies are the active ones, this game isn't going to be fun (well for me, anyway. I don't know about you.)

This happened to me in the last TMM, all the baddies were active and all the active goodies except me got killed off so I ended up alone fighting a losing battle.

Till now, out of ten, 4 players have not even replied.

JaneDoe23

good22

Petrus

RainThinker

I have a feeling that there is more to inactivity. In TMM2, Zander was very inactive player during end of the game. He just put his vote at the end. which caused goodie to lose. They oughta answer....these people...

@ Aaryan - Yes, the problem is that we can't interrogate the inactive ones so they fly under the radar. And their actions can go through as long as there is one baddie active... At the same time, one or two of them could be a powerful goodie who is laying low so we can't just lynch the inactives. Kind of a catch22.

Don't take this the wrong way HiddenG but you are acting suspicious. I think you will get a lot of votes when it becomes the Day cycle. Maybe the spy should spy hiddenG tonight to see once and for all because I don't want to lynch him if he's a goodie with a power role (like happened last time on D1.). Then again, there is no way for the spy to tell us this info... Don't worry about me, my curiosity is getting the better of me. Come on Day, come quickly!

There aren't enough newbies to fill in and also, people don't get replaced unless they ask for a replacement or are inactive for a whole day and night (or something like that). So this is why it is bad for us if the inactive people are goodies because we don't have enough people to help us vote out the baddies. So the baddies will kill every night and then control the lynch in the day. If the inactives are baddies, well that is very very good for us, but it poses no challenge. I would rather everyone plays and it is a fair competition otherwise there is no joy in winning :(

When people tend to be off the screen, our suspicious tend to rebound to those who are active. It might be the case that all 6 people who had been online and responded till now, are all goodies. And all those people, sitting behind the fold of inactivity, are the baddies. It is a very slim but still a possiblity.

Auramyna: I think the shady one in the dark are more of a possiblity than hidden G. Tho he did say "who want to be out this night" and all his post ended in questions. But still he might be just a Newbie putting himself in the wrong way.

A thing I noticed is that, After I pointed about Cubie in page 2, he havent replied to the specific query. He also just posted a one sentence post that "game is intense" after that. Cube is a possible suspect in my eye. He oughta reply.

i hope that this whole situation will be as anon said (hidden and pretending to be inactive) BUT i doubt it.

and maybe i'm putting myself in danger,and yes i'm a newbie to the game, but actually i'm a ask questions kinda guy :)

Edit:to correct a word

Edited by Hidden G

Well even I dont think so as well, It was just a theory.

But it can be that there might be a single baddy among us, and two behind the fold of inactivity.

I am quite sure that among six inactives, there is atleast a single baddy.

The inactivity thing by Zander got me in TMM2, but this thing aint getting me now. I think they should be threatened with a replace, that might coz a stir and make them be a part of discussion.

We oughta pressurise the inactives.

It's good to ask questions. I think what Anon26 means is when you said 'who wants to die tonight', it sounded like a challenge. Because now is when the baddies decide who to kill so it sounds like you are the baddie. The thing you realise when you start playing mafia is that so many innocent things you say can be misinterpreted or can give away more information about your role than what you mean to say. So you have to think carefully with everything you say. At least that was my experience, When i started playing i couldn't believe how easy it is to give away info without meaning to!