BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Aaryan

Question

• Answers 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

They so wanna be like us...it is pitiful :lol:

btw aaryan, the answer to Riddle 1 is 5. We'll take Riddle 2 now thank you very much.

Step 3 plz. Part 2 was way easy.

Trinity sounds good. If it starts on the 18th, I'm going to miss the first week because I will be on a ship to Alaska. :(

If you meet two fishermen from Connecticut up there, ask if they were hitchhikers. If they were, tell them I say hello.

Trinity (Team 1): Thalia, Silver Surfer, TheCube, peace

A-Team (Team 2): KlueMaster, Anon26, Akriti

MozzyMokala (Team 3): Yuli, Izzy, Maurice, Hirkala,

Latest update.

Ok, working on getting people coordinated.

Please note (and I trust you guys): if you find the new riddle on someones page BY ACCIDENT (e.g. Just looking through friends) pleas kindly withdraw from solving the current riddle. Even if you have a hunch, try to be sure about who you pick.

I'm a bit confused. If we find the new riddle by accident, you want us to work on that one instead?

No, don't tell your team who it is. Just post in the PM (as that's what it's gonna be) that you found it, and refrain from posting anything. Try not to answer the next riddle without your teammates catching up.

EDIT: @aki: I haven't started yet. The first person in the gain needs the riddle to get the the second, the second needs the riddledor the third, etc. So it'll take some time.

Edited by Aaryan

@Aaryan: What he's trying to say is pretty clear...

If my team and I are working on a riddle (say Riddle 3), but I find the answer to another Riddle (say Riddle 5) without knowing it, I can't just tell my team to jump to Riddle 5 (although we wouldn't necessarily know that it's number 5). We would have to provide a logical list of how we got from one place to another, as TheCube suggested. In this case, if I found the answer to Riddle 5, I wouldn't let my team know (or I would...it wouldn't really matter), but we would still have to get to that riddle logically. Additionally, I would not stop helping my team with Riddle 3.