BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

flamebirde

Question

i guess no theme song, because my guess is that everyone likes different music. just guessing, but still.

for example: im sure some people dont like top 40s type songs, or alternative, and i can say right now, im not a screamo/country girl myself. :P

almost anything by chameleon circuit. but that has nothing to do with BD, and not many people will understnad the subject of the songs - my family thinks im weird for loving them as much as i do as it is. :P I also like He is We, and im 99% there are people here who wont like them. :P

u?

that was... :') beautiful.

for everyone: the song starts at 9:30 if you want to watch this, but...I must admit tht was a funny video. :P

Hey I was trying not to give that away. It's best if you've forgotten that there will be a song by the time the song begins.

oh and we could also do it by threads... :P

guess which one THIS one's for:

Not this one then?

ummm...

you're gonna go far kid by the offspring for mafia?

"show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time and turning all against one is an art thats hard to teach...nice work you did, you're gonna go far kid...theres something in your way, now someone's gonna pay, and if you cant get what you want its all because of me..."

^^ does that say mafia, or what?

Edited by peace*out