BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

PROLOGUE:

"A no-holds-barred, pull-out-all-the-stops, breathless tangle of thriller..........................A new year at Hogwarts."

A new year at Hogwarts.....................After a weary journey through the "Hogwarts Express", all the students found themselves in the main dining hall, where in front of them, in the middle of the long teachers' table, sat Albus Dumbledore , smiling to see the children back at Hogwarts. Many innocent people (stone) among a few vicious ones. Malfoy gave a disgusted look at Harry, who was busy talking with Hermione and was soon joined by a boy. With that red hair, it was not difficult to identify Ron.

There, in the crowd, stood Ginny, a little nervous but more calm and contented. And among them, stood Colin, happy as ever..............

Nobody knew that among the happy and merry environment of Hogwarts, there existed a "Chamber of Secrets", where Riddle waited, planning viciously and smiling. Another side, Basilik was ready for the night adventures.............

Though some students were new to Hogwarts, they knew of the adventures of last year. They all knew, one mistake and a great damage would ensue.............

• Answers 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I thought the plan was that if slick was a baddie, we rid kill you? Cause you defended him as a goodie when he himself admitted the truth. This game is going too long, the goodies won already and the baddie cant win unless he lynches me then aura then curr3nt and keeps moving the blame and killing araver, thalia, yodell on the NKs. Km jas put blame on everyone here at some point. Just RID Km as malfoy and be done with it.

@chaits

too desperate, huh?

the plan was to RID kill ME if Slick is a GOODIE, and RID kill YOU if Slick is a BADDIE. Don't change the words to suit yourself.

regarding other things: first of all, no one can lynch Aura if she is Dumbledore, and she will have to come clean if she is not (to avoid a lynch). second, i've put myself on line for RID kill if my accusations lead to losing a goodie life (again if Aura is Dumbledore her life wont be lost, in fact no goodie life will be lost coz of me as you won't be killed if RID is incorrect).

third and most importantly, the other players are not stupid to listen to me if I'm proven wrong over and again.

EDIT: to correct my assumption of goodie loss due to incorrect id :D

Edited by KlueMaster

I know Thalia. It's just that Aura still thinks that I'm behaving suspicious. And, it seems she is easily fooled by accusations.

So, I've been posting facts for her to see, while also urging Chaits to speak and prove that there is gap in his claims.

Sorry. I'm getting a bit frustrated with Chaits. I've made that statement as least 3 or 4 times and he insists on continuing his accusations against you. I'm not sure if he is a baddie or just a stubborn goodie. I was leaning toward Curr3nt as the baddie but Chaits is not helping himself at the moment.

That's why I proposed RID on one and Block on the other. However, even though I'm almost sure of Chaits, I still remember Q-cumber from TMM2 who was a goodie but always behaved so stubbornly in the favor of baddies that we were all ticked off. Curr3nt is silent, and I don't know why?

But i claimed day 1 and all you have done is put blame on everyone else w/out substance. How am i the desperate one? I just dont understand why we would draw it out longer by lynching known goodies? Unless you still think you can win this, klue. Wow, this is surreal. Now I see why Aura got so frustrated. So propose a plan then.

How aBout this: we block me and RID Kill KM? Then if that fails, lynch curr3nt. If that fails, there are 5 of us left 4 against 1. So then RID kill me (unless the night post clears me due to the block tonight.). If i am bad i cant win like this and neither can KM. Or RID curr3nt tonight

Edited by Chaits

Chaits your suggestion to reverse my plan might have worked. But, just a couple of caveats:

1. I have been cleared while you have not been cleared yet.

2. I had opposed Slick while you had copied his vote, and Slick turned out to be a baddie.

So, even if your plan were almost as good as my plan, still my plan would get preference.

As Thalia said I was sleeping. I'm in US Eastern time zone. Reading everything just after waking up so if I missed anything please point it out.

@Thalia - I haven't defended myself because I haven't been accused. I haven't claimed a role to provide some cover and WIFOM for others that haven't been claimed unless other roles have now been claimed that I missed.

I'm fine with being RID as Malfoy or Blocked. Once I am cleared that should help you guys know better where Malfoy is.

Harry and Colin both know EDM/KM is not Malfoy because of N3's failed RID kill attempt on him so at this point and of course believing in Araver's and Aura's claims that leaves CURR3NT and CHAITS as the possible last baddie:

@Harry and RON : If I were in your shoes I would do it like this :

- Harry attempt to RID Kill Curr3nt(Segul)as Malfoy and

- Ron block Chaits

If this does not work tonight then curr3nt would be cleared as well and we will try to lynch Chaits tomorrow (or force a tie between him and Aura) and try the RID kill and/or block on Araver the next night....

Why I would choose curr3nt for the RID Kill is because Chaits claimed vanilla reaaaally early on .. and curr3nt haven't made a COUNTER-CLAIM to that since he replaced Segul (segul was kinda' inactive so counter-claiming from him might have been asking to much)

I don't think Aaryan's defense makes any sense to me. "if nox is a goodie, the goodies are in trouble". That sounds suspicious. Can someone add my vote for Aaryan?

This is bad...

But he wouldnt be able to spy if the baddies targetted him.... You don't make a great deal of sense with some of your posts. I dont want to look like im bandwagoning but peace is most suspicious to me at the moment.Re- inactivity, i voted and posted on D1. I don't have a night action so only just checked back in. I dont want to be the deciding voter. It makes it hard when ppl give weird lacksadaisical defences. I take bad logic as being a baddie, probably wrongly. On my phone so could some1 add my vote to peace. .

I'm on my break so I have to be quick. Take my vote off peace as im satisfied by that. Araver, do you really want me to out myself cos I will if you want me 2. I'm a stone 2. There. Try to counterclaim me now, mafiosos. i vote for q cumber i suppose unless anyone has a better idea?

This is A bit inelegant all this climing. I think we should stop here and deduce the rest from the posts. Unless of course anyone wants to counterclaim?

Chaits CLAIMED vanilla 2 at the end of D2 .... He voted for Aaryan d1 but that could be bandwagon-ing and he did vote for Q D2... and Slick voted for him D2 ...

.. I dont know .... I would keep the plan as I wrote it before.... Curr3nt still hasn't made a counter claim... :-s

edited: to bold the claim

Edited by Yodell

I like what you have with cur and chaits. the only thing about claiming a stone is that its really hard to disprove, but at the same time, the odds are that he would be a stone, and he did claim early on. cur hasnt said much, which is suprising, because in HP1, he was active, although it could be some timing thing. (note - this isnt defending, its more of a "benefit of the doubt.") none the less, cur is seeming most suspicous, although chaits really seems to not like klue, who, if harry followed instructions, has been cleared.

what i have now on my list is to block chaits. should i send in my action, or should i wait until its TEH plan?? :P

Block Chatis

RID Kill me

I'm fine with that.

If the NK goes through then you will know it is neither of us. If it doesn't then either Chatis is Malfoy or baddies are framing him. Either way there aren't many places for Malfoy to hide.

Block Chatis

RID Kill me

I'm fine with that.

If the NK goes through then you will know it is neither of us. If it doesn't then either Chatis is Malfoy or baddies are framing him. Either way there aren't many places for Malfoy to hide.

I was proposing the opposite, but if you are so keen then so be it. Unless, I'm missing some implication related to confusion on who to lynch, if RID goes wrong.

Block could show baddie or baddies could frame them so...yeah I'd prefer the RID on me.

It won't end the game but it will keep me from being framed. Then again if I am chosen for being blocked and end up framed I don't mind taking a lynch for the team.

Maybe we can get the phases speed up. Once majority has voted for one person and said no change then we can lynch instead of waiting the full 24 hrs.

what i have now on my list is to block chaits. should i send in my action, or should i wait until its TEH plan?? :P

Klue, I was also responding to this. Since Peace = Ron = Block and I believe my name was tossed out as the second person that would mean RID for me.

Block could show baddie or baddies could frame them so...yeah I'd prefer the RID on me.

It won't end the game but it will keep me from being framed. Then again if I am chosen for being blocked and end up framed I don't mind taking a lynch for the team.

Maybe we can get the phases speed up. Once majority has voted for one person and said no change then we can lynch instead of waiting the full 24 hrs.

it would also clear your name if the RID is wrong :)

I'm 50-50 right now among you and chaits... but I've let out my reasons for choosing you for RID and chaits for the block...

it now depends on Harry and Ron :)

Right now, Chaits seems the best target for RID kill. Curr3nt has posted something that makes sense which Chaits hasn't been doing at all lately. The only thing that seems strange about Curr3nt at the moment is the length of his posts. I've kind of gotten used to the long posts that I tend to associate with you. It could just be a time issue or it could be that others have already posted anything else he has to say.