BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I am animussg you can raed tihs. You sluohd be albe to, it's a pevorn sduty taht as lnog as the fsrit and lsat lrettes are in pcale, one sluohd be albe to raed a wrod. If you can raed all of tihs, you sluohd fnid a rlddie. It is slpmie rlddie, one you sluohd be albe to frugie out rehtar eilsay. If I wree to filp a cion wtih two hdaes and I bet you 500 drallos taht I cluod filp it a herdnud temis, it wluod lnad on haeds eervy tmie, and you kenw the sercet of the cion, waht csruoe of aoitcn sluohd you tkae?

you sluohd sawp the cion wtih a namrol one

Bunos: ttalsnare the wlohe rlddie.

16 answers to this question

tehn aaign, tehy DID say "awesnr," so you DID hvae a wnrniag...

jsut siynag... :)

Tahr deos not canghe ayhtning. It is mroe fun wehn uress get to mlul the porlbem.

I do not bamle you, MSD, :) it is just taht I was tlod all of tsehe tinghs wehn I was a nweibe :D

Tahr deos not canghe ayhtning. It is mroe fun wehn uress get to mlul the porlbem.

I do not bamle you, MSD, :) it is just taht I was tlod all of tsehe tinghs wehn I was a nweibe :D

i konw. slitl, you can asenwr wohtuit lkoniog at the silpeor. I aegre, hwveeror. im jsut snayig.

How aubot as the cion ladns, salp dwon on it wtih yuor hnad, and lfit it to rvaeel the sdie taht was finacg dwon. Taht wloud ilpmy taht it was talis on the palm sdie / the sdie taht wluod hvae fcead up.

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!! Ahhh my brain hurts from reading these posts. Functional Fixedness has best answer since switching coins sounds more like cheating on a logic puzzle.

I am animussg you can raed tihs. You sluohd be albe to, it's a pevorn sduty taht as lnog as the fsrit and lsat lrettes are in pcale, one sluohd be albe to raed a wrod. If you can raed all of tihs, you sluohd fnid a rlddie. It is slpmie rlddie, one you sluohd be albe to frugie out rehtar eilsay. If I wree to filp a cion wtih two hdaes and I bet you 500 drallos taht I cluod filp it a herdnud temis, it wluod lnad on haeds eervy tmie, and you kenw the sercet of the cion, waht csruoe of aoitcn sluohd you tkae?

you sluohd sawp the cion wtih a namrol one

Bunos: ttalsnare the wlohe rlddie.

I dersigae wtih the OP soliper and a cpoule of oehtr ploepe's salimr aesnwrs. The OP cllreay (as cralley as it colud be, gvein the slily senlplig!) setats " I bet you 500 drallos taht I cluod filp it a herdnud temis, it wluod lnad on haeds eervy tmie" ... ntoe the wrod IT. Tehre is no otoipn to sawp the cion. The bset cusore of atocin is to NOT tkae the bet.

Now for the bnuos pnitos: "I am assuming you can read this. You should be able to, it's a proven study that as long as the first and last letters are in place, one should be able to read a word. If you can read all of this, you should find a riddle. It is simple riddle, one you should be able to figure out rather easily. If I were to flip a coin with two heads and I bet you 500 dollars that I could flip it a hundred times, it would land on heads every time, and you knew the secret of the coin, what course of action should you take? (spoiler) Bonus: translate the whole riddle."

I lvoe how I hvae setratd a new way of tnipyg. Tihs is vrey fun to raed. Ncie job for all of you who got tihs and fnuod arewsns. to Smith: ncie job on the bunos ptnios. Aslo, I lkie yuor aewsnr. Good way of tniknihg. To Functional Fixedness: taht is aslo a vrey good way to do tihs...aghlotuh taht wluod tkae a lot of pnittug yuor hnad dwon on the cion. My hnad wluod get pttery sroe aetfr dinog taht 100 tmeis.

Edited by MissStoneDragon

I lvoe how I hvae setratd a new way of tnipyg. Tihs is vrey fun to raed. Ncie job for all of you who got tihs and fnuod arewsns. to Smith: ncie job on the bunos ptnios. Aslo, I lkie yuor aewsnr. Good way of tniknihg. To Functional Fixedness: taht is aslo a vrey good way to do tihs...aghlotuh taht wluod tkae a lot of pnittug yuor hnad dwon on the cion. My hnad wluod get pttery sroe aetfr dinog taht 100 tmeis.

Wlel, the bet wolud be lsot aetfr the frist tsos, so olny ocne is neeedd ;-).