BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
TheCube

One Up Me

1415 posts in this topic

either spring is in the air, or you've caught a cold.

EDIT: true story, for the past week I've almost been sneezing non-*sneeze, then sniffle* stop.

Edited by flamebirde
  • Upvote 1

As I gazed upon the puppy, I was visited by a memory of the pet shop down the road where I met Death (It turns out he really likes chihuahuas!).

• Upvote 1

"I give testimony that I, along with my two older brothers, were walking along at twilight, and came across a river. As we were skilled in the magic arts, we conjured a bridge to cross the river; and it is

where I met Death, who congratulated me and my brothers and offered us a prize. My first brother took a wand of Elder, my second brother took the stone of resurrection, and I, knowing that Death was angry and wanted to take our souls (just like he took the others who drowned in the river before us), requested a gift that would enable me to hide from Death; at this, Death reluctantly gave me his Cloak of Invisibility. And that is how the 3 of us met Death on a lonely path and acquired what is known today as the Deathly Hallows. I declare that this testimony is true, and I swear on JK Rowling that I have spoken no falsehood..."

-The 'Ghost' of Ignotus Peverell

HARRY POTTER FOREVER!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM
  • Upvote 2

The zoo was the place where I met death. It turned out that the alligators were not part of the petting zoo after all.

• Upvote 1

At first MiKi was going, going, gone. Now she's coming, coming, back. :P

((Basically just spreading the news of my return to the soul-sucking websites that are BD and MM :P))

• Upvote 2

That's what happened to my icecream cone...My sis took it and ran, and I watched her eat it. And she was going, going, gone...with my icecream!!! :(

It swung once. Then twice. then the cantaloupe being launched from the catapult was going, going, gone, speared perfectly by the flag on top of the White House.

• Upvote 3

I heard the announcer shout excitedly as the ball cracked off the bat. "Going, going, gone!" he cried. My face and and the 12 stitches embedded in it beg to differ about that last part.

Edited by Aaryan
  • Upvote 1

As I gazed upon the puppy, I was visited by a memory of the pet shop down the road where I met Death (It turns out he really likes chihuahuas!).

Poor chihuahuas...

I smiled as the love of my life planted loving kisses on my cheek...until I woke up and realised it was just the dog trying to wake me up...:(

• Upvote 1

I smiled at the adorable critters all around me until I tripped in a gopher hole.