BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
TheCube

One Up Me

1415 posts in this topic

"Don't worry if it appears to be overloaded, it happens all the time"

4 a.m Wednesday, March 28, 1979 3 Mile Island

• Upvote 3

Even if it appears to be over, stay to the end of the credits anyway. You can't leave until Ferris tells you to get out.

• Upvote 3

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition to throw a party like that. But there are pictures on the internet, so it must be true!

If no one expects it, it doesn't exist. After all, there's always that one paranoid kook who expects everything.... And no, of course it isn't me.... :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

I don't even remember writing that Tour Schedule thing. Did someone more intelligent than me hack my account?

*thinks*

"If you leave the rocks at the door..."

If you leave the rocks at the door, torches and pitchforks in the hallway closet, you are welcome to join me for a cup of tea.

• Upvote 2

:dry: I am so indecisive. I was going to give it to Phaze because his fit with the mentality of my original thought, but this one goes to Flamebirde because it's like something I would say (and therefore funny to me because most things I say entertain myself.) Also, if it was a Valentines gift, shouldn't they have handed them to you personally? Maybe they got Trick or Treat and Valentines day confused. *shrug* Btw, what would you do if they didn't leave the rocks at the door but handed them to you? :huh:

I guess I would bash their brains out. :P JK, I would be all like "they better have chocolate inside".

When the eyes of the world are on you...

• Upvote 1