BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
TheCube

One Up Me

1415 posts in this topic

I guess since I'm in stuck in a box, it doesn't matter if I'm really alive or dead; after all, I am Schrodinger's cat.

• Upvote 1

"Are you alive or dead?" dispels most zombies in a poof of logic.

Being simple the only ones remaining are so perplexed you can make your getaway.

• Upvote 1

I suppose someone had to point out the obvious. My vote goes to the person who manages to still keep their relationship with their significant-other intact afterwards

Revised version of a joke:

(Early morning)

Husband (outside bathroom): *bangs door*: God! Are you coming out soon?

Wife: Yeah, just give me a few minutes...*takes another hour to apply makeup...*

:D

My vote goes to the person who manages to still keep their relationship with their significant-other intact afterwards

@EDM I am not sure if that qualifies for my vote :unsure:

I hope you're planning on coming out soon. We don't have all day to wait for you to apply for a job we both already know you aren't going to get.

• Upvote 2

@Brainac *sigh* argument bound to ensue afterwards! still doesn't qualify I'm afraid

I don't know... I think it would be fairly easy to keep my relationship with my significant other intact after that.... :P

I don't know... I think it would be fairly easy to keep my relationship with my significant other intact after that.... :P

Where do I deliver the gold medal?

Edit: For him of course...

Edited by phaze

@EDM I am not sure if that qualifies for my vote :unsure:

Actually, it does, considering how often us common people see this situation at home (myself included)...my parents just celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary on 11th...& I've watched them argue like this for so long...wait, Why the heck am I explaining this? You're married, you'll know... :P

Edited by EDM

I hope you're planning on coming out soon. We don't have all day to wait for you to apply for a job we both already know you aren't going to get.

*sigh* yep, that's happened in my house, too...:(

@phaze: it's only obvious due to your blatant staking of a claim on Benedict Cumberbatch :P

And hey, if you're a girl, your significant other might not mind you 'experimenting', as long as he is allowed to 'observe' ;P.

• Upvote 1

@phaze: it's only obvious due to your blatant staking of a claim on Benedict Cumberbatch :P

I have been misquoted! That was our last boarder not me

We noticed something awry when she changed her screen saver from Hugh Jackman...

@Y-San I wonder how open-minded Hugh Jackman is? He is probably missing being stalked, so you have your opportunity....

Ooohhhhhh...that's what you meant...and I'm pretty sure you said "border" before... :wacko:

Nah, Wolfie's not my type...besides, I'm a one-superbeing type of demon cat and currently my heart's been claimed by a more mischievous player...;)

You should probably call it though, before the god of off-topicness takes over the thread :P.