BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

One Up Me

TheCube

I watched nervously as the gray and white shapes on the screen twisted and turned into odd shapes. At one point I could make out a head, and then later I saw tiny arms. Now we were focused on the legs, or rather what was between them. I had both a son and a daughter already and I knew my love for this child wouldn't differ based on its gender. But I wanted another son. I wanted my son to grow up with a brother, as I had done. Finally the legs could be seen. I got closer to the screen. Is it? Could it be? The shapes danced around a bit, and then... "There is a thing!" It was confirmed. Another boy would be added to the momo household.

Napping is my secret vice.

I watched nervously as the gray and white shapes on the screen twisted and turned into odd shapes. At one point I could make out a head, and then later I saw tiny arms. Now we were focused on the legs, or rather what was between them. I had both a son and a daughter already and I knew my love for this child wouldn't differ based on its gender. But I wanted another son. I wanted my son to grow up with a brother, as I had done. Finally the legs could be seen. I got closer to the screen. Is it? Could it be? The shapes danced around a bit, and then... "There is a thing!" It was confirmed. Another boy would be added to the momo household.

There is a thing. "What is this thing called, love?" "What?? Is this thing called love?" "'What is this thing?', called Love." You get the gist....

there is a thing ray line between all that's black and white.

Sweet, merciful Kaluth.

I couldn't bring myself to decide on a three-way tie among the four of you. So let's go to the votes! (But of course, you'd all have three votes!).

I await a tie-breaking vote. But you're all winners in my heart.

I uprepped the others to cause a 3 way tie among them, hoping that they would realize i did this and 2 of them would uprep me...

Already had done, chum. I'm just intrigued as to whether you're going to tell your youngest that his 'thing' made people laugh on a globally-viewed website....

Already had done, chum. I'm just intrigued as to whether you're going to tell your youngest that his 'thing' made people laugh on a globally-viewed website....

I've already told him...I guess I could tell him about this also...