BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

One Up Me

TheCube

What exactly is a "blue" post? And maybe I'm missing something, but who's Yuli?

Blue is disgusting or lewd (like the ones I post). Yuli is MoMa

And it's not me as this is the 1st time I've been on in 2 days. Same thing happened to me on the Forum thingy (and I was quoting someone else's signature!).

I was downvoted :(

cue the violins people..

When I was a small small child before i became a larger child i had a dream. it was about dragons and green flowers and some strange moon people, but that isnt the point. the point is if i had been down graded as that starry eyed small small dreaming child it would have hurt my feelings. and hurting peoples feeling is bad. so please dont down vote me any more think of that small small starry eyed dreaming child who might possibly have been saddened.

oh yeah i guess it isnt nive to downvote MoMa either but im not sure if they were ever a small small child.

I was downvoted :(

cue the violins people..

When I was a small small child before i became a larger child i had a dream. it was about dragons and green flowers and some strange moon people, but that isnt the point. the point is if i had been down graded as that starry eyed small small dreaming child it would have hurt my feelings. and hurting peoples feeling is bad. so please dont down vote me any more think of that small small starry eyed dreaming child who might possibly have been saddened.

oh yeah i guess it isnt nive to downvote MoMa either but im not sure if they were ever a small small child.

LOL. I'm sorry for that small small child's pain.

I believe (I'm sure they'll correct me if I'm wrong) that's his username on another site.

It's also my name in real life!

(Not really)

Nah, I appeared as a shapeless form many ages ago...

post-16850-0-06957700-1312490617.jpg

great pic Mo-Ma but just in case i upvoted your post I'm not sure if shapeless forms have feelings but if they do i hope the upvote helps :)

BTW is one of those supposed to be you and if so which one, or are you the shapeless clouds in the background?

TL: Go back several pages and pick me if for no other reason than to make me feell better about the downvote. I suppose you could pick Mo-Ma but then i was a small small child and well it beats a shapeless form anyday :)

yeah im pulling at the heartstings here, well trying to in any case

I have a personal stalker, and his name is Larry. He follows me around and at night...well, lets just say it's not pretty for me. He's not very good at what he does. Isn't he supposed to watch me from a distance? NOT on top of me?

I have a personal stalk-er. I call him celery. He follows me & stares accusingly as I eat ice cream. Sometime he beats me in my sleep with those lignified ribs of his. Those pale celedon leaves shake menacingly when I reach for the cookies. I think I'll throw him out tomorrow.

I think you've the start of a classic there, TL. What a brilliant mix of pathos and bathos. Anyway, enough of you.....

I have a personal stalker........ it's the owner of the pig farm.

Edit...just realised MoMa's put my "4 rules" in his signature. Thanx mate (I think)!

Edited by fabpig

I have a personal stalker her name is tiger lily she reads my mind and steals my thoughst leaving me empty and morose. I find that drinking scotch helps. i think this is mostly because she does not like scotch, She seems to like mint chocolate chip ice cream though as that is when i feel her draining my sharpest and most crisp thoughts. i would avoid this and all other ice creams and just drink scotch everyday but well, I like ice cream and I am not allowed to drink when ì`m wroking, silly government rules. well im off to find a single malt now and pour it over some chocolate fudge ice cream.

P.S. this is actually a tribute to TL`s post in case anyone can`t figure it out. i think she deserves to win this round hands down.

I have a personal stalker.....or stalkers; they are my #1 fans. They follow me wherever I go and sneak up on me when I'm in my room. They will not leave me alone and hence try to sleepover; They hate heavy rain just like me and want to keep me company, but I don't want uninvited guests in my house. They try to hide when they think I'm looking, but I know they are there......they are always watching me....for all you know, they may try to stalk YOU, too....They are....the cockroach gang..... :ph34r: