BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

One Up Me

TheCube

The pilot came on the intercom and said ": A few minutes ago someone was telling you to get on the plane. "Get on the plane. Get on the plane." I say, "forget you, I'm getting IN the plane! IN the plane! Let Evil Knievel get ON the plane! I'll be in here with you folks in uniform! There seems to be less WIND in here!"

The pilot came on the intercom and said ": A few minutes ago someone was telling you to get on the plane. "Get on the plane. Get on the plane." I say, "forget you, I'm getting IN the plane! IN the plane! Let Evil Knievel get ON the plane! I'll be in here with you folks in uniform! There seems to be less WIND in here!"

Ah George how I miss you....

When I lost my car keys, the resulting epic scavenger hunt yielded me two pair of sunglasses, a wallet, television remote, $4.31 in change, Jimmy Hoffa, but no keys. :(

When I lost my car keys, I knew I couldn't face another day. *Cue dramatic music* How could I face my friends? My family? I was so depressed. *Music begins to cheer up* But then I heard about Keyfinder, a one-of-a-kind device designed for people like me--people who, like millions of other Americans, can't control their memory when setting down their keys. I talked to my doctor and he agreed that using Keyfinder was in my best interest. So I picked up the phone and called 1-800-KEY-FIND and my life has never been better. *Cue hopeful music* You, too, can enjoy the comfort of never again losing your keys. Just call 1-800-KEY-FIND today.

Keyfinder is a trademark of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and is not sold in stores. Those who are nursing, pregnant, or who may become pregnant should not use Keyfinder. Please consult your physician before using Keyfinder. Call now to have Keyfinder change your life. All major credit cards accepted. Sorry, no CODs.

When I lost my car keys, I knew I couldn't face another day. *Cue dramatic music* How could I face my friends? My family? I was so depressed. *Music begins to cheer up* But then I heard about Keyfinder, a one-of-a-kind device designed for people like me--people who, like millions of other Americans, can't control their memory when setting down their keys. I talked to my doctor and he agreed that using Keyfinder was in my best interest. So I picked up the phone and called 1-800-KEY-FIND and my life has never been better. *Cue hopeful music* You, too, can enjoy the comfort of never again losing your keys. Just call 1-800-KEY-FIND today.

Keyfinder is a trademark of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and is not sold in stores. Those who are nursing, pregnant, or who may become pregnant should not use Keyfinder. Please consult your physician before using Keyfinder. Call now to have Keyfinder change your life. All major credit cards accepted. Sorry, no CODs.

That one had me laughing for a LONG time!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I second Bong.

I didnt put up mine, after reading MoMa's.

You should, so we can see it. Just in case it happens to be better than Molly Mae's (not sure that's possible...but that could just be my opinion.)