BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

One Up Me

TheCube

Football is a lazy sport, they take a break every 45 mins, need player replacements, do not play for more than 2 hours, and are never willing to go outside a small box; they would literally suck at fishing.

Football is a lazy sports for fans, they play for 10 seconds then take 5 minutes for the commentators to explain what just happened, with slo-mo instant replay and onscreen diagrams. Just in case the slob on his lazy-boy was too busy dipping his nacho in cheese to watch that actual play.

Edited by Quag

Football is a lazy sport; you have to try to reach a goal that is so far away that you are thankful when someone finally catches you and knocks you down so you don't have to run anymore.

Football is a lazy sports gimmick that tries to keep Americans informed enough to watch a game of rugby, yet ill-informed enough to confuse the sh** out of them.

I like how you kept the "sports" (assumed) typo for yours.

The pilot came on the intercom and said.... This is your captain speaking... together we will both be sharing in a milestone, my first solo flight. Sit back and enjoy, as we prepare for takeoff. (Now where is that commercial pilot for dummies book?)

Edited by Zweefer

The pilot came on the intercom and said; "passengers who are supposed to have a good view of the engines, if you look outside your windows you can see a beautiful view of the city we are passing over...