BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM III

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmkay :) Few clarifications

Block overrides everything. If you are blocked you cannot act. So no, no one who is blocked can act.

Spies don't show up in the nightpost, and only sucessful blocks show up.

The day ends in about 3.5 hours. Reminder that in the event of a tie lynch, one of the people up for lynch is randomly killed.

Edit: Make that 3.25

Edited by Kathleen

So Yodell wants to move to krist....interesting.

There are both pros and cons to this approach. Eliminating inactives means that those left are those most interested. At the same time, it also means you could eliminate a very important role simply because that player has been hiding.

Which you choose is a matter of personal preference, but I tend towards killing those who have been on enough to defend if so desired.

Please put my vote on Yodell for now.

Day 1:

As the villages circled around the town square, no one was sure what to say after the night. A few mumbles of names came out, but in the end it was Yodell who hit the chopping block. As Yodell was pushed onto the guillotine, a notepad fell from their pockets and the whole village knew they lynched the spy

Hosts: Fox and Nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. Kokiri971

4. Auramyna

5. Chaits

6. Yodell - (DEAD, found to be the SPY)

7. Shadow

8. kristamark1

Night 2 ends at 8:00 PM EST or in 24 hours from now :)

Okay, Yodell let on before she died that she was the inspector so .... make of that what you will. Really sorry you died Yodell. That sucks! One of the most active players AND the inspector! I think one of the baddies picked up on your hint (let that be a lesson to you!) Whoever the guard and doctor is - double check everything you post before you post it as it is really easy to unintentionally say something that gives away your role.

Okay guys, we can still win this. But people, you have to be active by voting during the day cycle and using any night action (if you have one) during the night cycle. Each cycle goes for 24 hours and if anyone needs clarification on time zone conversion, just ask in the thread. xD

Yodell, sorry I didn't get on and see your hint in time :-| Man, what a stuff up. Um, where is the guard? We need help in here! Still can't pick the baddies...maybe some of the less actives? Please, let's not stuff up again tomorrow guys. We need more input.

the night was silent, and everyone was inside hoping they wouldnt be the next victim of the mafia the mafia

Auramyna had something she wanted to do tonight and she walking down the street when a black car pulled up next to her and a gun stuck out the thug said "go home miss, i don't wanna have to hurt you...." terrified she agreed and hurried home and locked her doors.

the mafia had been playing close attention to a certain individual that had been speaking out against organized crime and had been causing trouble for them.... but tonight they had a plan. akriti walked out of a bar and was quickly carried off by two large men before she could say anything..... she was found the next morning in a ditch

Hosts: Fox and Nox

1. Psychosmurf - killed by the mafia

2. Akriti - killed by the mafia

3. Kokiri971

4. Auramyna

5. Chaits

6. Yodell - DEAD found to be theSPY

7. Shadow

8. kristamark1

voting may commence but its up to fox if she wants to end day during the week end or just wait until monday

Edited by darth nox

On my ipod. Could the next voter (if there is one), please add my vote for kokiri for not voting. If you are a goodie, why aren't you helping us? If you are a baddie, there is a reason why you may not have voted (although it's weird), because our spy was going down regardless. And to add a vote wouldve meant either closing the gap or putting one on yodell which would make you look like a baddie later on.

Come on people, this is boring me to tears playing this game out to the end but I refuse to quit.

K, I'll follow Aura's lead and vote for Kokiri as he/she still hasn't offered a single defense. Where is everyone? I wish Yodell was still in the game for someone to talk to...

Posted from my phone.

Sorry for not posting much. I have been reading it, though. There's no evidence suggesting that I'm goodie or baddie. Kristamark hasn't done anything at all, so I think that, even though it might kill a valuable player, it's worth the risk to KILL DEM!!

I vote for Kristamark.

@aura: I didn't vote before because I hadn't realized that the game had begun until an hour after the second night began. I wouldn't have voted for anyone anyway, though, because I wasn't leaning one way or the other.

@ Kokiri - nobody knows who to vote for in the early days. If we all just read and didn't post, the game would go nowhere. The point of voting is to put pressure on people and get them talking. In an average game, people move their votes around to get info from different people rather than voting once for someone you know is bad.

The game thrives on interaction and as you can see, it doesn't work when no one posts. It actually gives the game to the baddies as they just go on killing each night! Even though the majority of us have no info to share, just by getting people to post, it gives out unintentional info or things you can go back to later and prove as inconsistencies. Also, if we can prove some people as good, we can narrow down our suspicions a bit. However with minimal posts, the goodies stay in the dark.

Okay I will move my vote to kristamark for now.

I'm not sure that the goodies can win this now. Just by looking at the numbers.