BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM III

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arg ._. Now that it's all settled, we'll give another 12 hours from the original time so 6:30 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time). DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THIS? xD

Hi all

Just letting you all know I have a basketball tournament (out of town) at the end of the this week : Friday, Saturday and Sunday (probably till noon on Sunday) - which means Thursday night 'till Saturday night for you guys... and I'll get Internet connection on my mobile only .. which means a LOT less writing... :D

I've posted the same message in HPY2 as well..but I think/hope we'll see some action here before Friday :D since N1 should have already ended and D1 should have started .. ;)

thanks

edit: typo(s)

Edited by Yodell

the town had always been peaceful, and why not? it was the roaring 20's everyone was having a good time right? but something was not right tonight..... the doctor ran down the street with purpose. "i have to stop them" he thought to himself. he burst through a door and up the hall and hurriedly nocked at the door. "yodell!!! your in danger" he yelled "open up please!! im here to help!!" suprised yodell opened the door and let the doctor in. the doctor stayed there the entire night.... but no one came for yodell

meanwhile on the other side of town psychosmurf heard a knocking at his door. he smiled and walked over to the door thinking "wow ryan is really late...." he opened the door and 3 shots were heard and the the sound of running foot steps. the mafia had taken its first life in 10 years.

shadow7 was ready to go out for the night, she was dressed to go to the theatre and when she left her house she saw an odd car.... a man stepped out of the car and said "im sorry miss, you have to stay home tonight" shadow7 started to refuse but the man cocked his gun and said "just go back inside" to this she silently agreed but to herself she described the man as a common thug

Hosts: Fox and Nox

1. Psychosmurf - killed bythe mafia

2. Akriti

3. Kokiri971

4. Auramyna

5. Chaits

6. Yodell

7. Shadow

8. kristamark1

day ends at 8pm EDT tomorrow

2. Akriti

3. Kokiri971

4. Auramyna

5. Chaits - voting for Yodell

6. Yodell

7. Shadow

8. kristamark1

Just because Yodell was saved by the doc, doesn't mean he's not the mafia. Because obviously, none of the townsfolk know who the mafia is.

What say you Yodell?

wow.. 1st time someone actually tries to save me :D

thanks DOC .. even if it was futile ;)

sry smurf to see u go ... :(

@CHAITS : why so fast to place the blame ?? Trying to get attention away from your direction ?

off topic @chaits: I'm a SHE .... not a HE :)

Shadow was blocked so she's most likely a goodie but not the doctor....

q to the hosts: Order of Actions ?? if the doctor is blocked one night can he still save someone ? of if the thug is blocked by the guard can he still block someone the same night ? will NK take precedence over all other actions ? if Guard is killed one night then that night if he tries to block someone he will fail ?

and Chaits : I do have an "alibi" if I need one : the doctor stayed with me the whole night .. so I could not go out to kill smurf or block Shadow...

[ off topic : how weird it is to say "Someone blocked Shadow... " how could a shadow EVER be blocked ;) ]

2. Akriti

3. Kokiri971

4. Auramyna

6. Yodell - voting for Aura

7. Shadow

8. kristamark1

Adding Yo's vote as requested.

I'm still unsure about mine.

@ Yodell - Huh! Well that's a fine how do you do!

There are a lot of things I could say but....hmmm...idk, the walls have ears atm.

First off, I am in 3 mafias at the moment and I didn't realise this one had picked up pace and started properly.

Secondly, I am a goodie. (Just had to put that in.)

Thirdly - it is the oldest trick in the book for the baddies to self block on night one. (Yes they can do that.)

Fourthly - the inspector can spy me tonight and if I am a baddie, you can lynch me tomorrow with my blessing. (Then again, I don't really want the inspector to out him or herself.)

In answer to your questions - if someone is blocked, their action does not go through. However, spies do not always appear in the night post, even if they were successful.

Usually, night kill over rides everything (except if the killer is killed or possibly blocked) but you will have to check with the hosts.

If someone is killed, their action doesn't usually go through (but again, the hosts can make any rules they wish.)

1. Psychosmurf - killed by the mafia

2. Akriti

3. Kokiri971

4. Auramyna - voting for Akriti

6. Yodell - voting for Aura

7. Shadow

8. kristamark1

Voting for Akriti just to hear what she says.

And hey Shadow, why you putting my name in red, hey? Trying to make me look like mafia? Oh yeah, I'm on to you too... ;)

Edited by Auramyna