BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM III

:D i did play knights of the old republic, didnt know about stargate.

@ all. no my name was given to me by my girlfriend (shadow7) NOX= night in latin. and i am starwars nerd so i will get most if not all of those

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions answered:

What does every other night mean?

It means that the spy can spy Night 1, Night 3, Night 5, etc.

Can the doctor save themselves? Who can act on themselves?

The doctor CAN save themself but only once in the entire game :) So choose wisely. Other than that no one can act on themself (I mean it'd be kinda silly to spy yourself or block yourself anyway :) )

Will the Day 1 Lynch (if ending in a tie) be a no lynch?

No, ties will always be random between the tied players.

Also :) We will be starting on Friday hopefully, so if someone hasn't confirmed I request that you bother them so we can get the game started :lol:

Hosts: Fox and Nox

1. The son of rage and love

2. Psychosmurf - confirmed

3. Akriti - confirmed

4. Kokiri971 confirmed

5. mangamathsfreak

6. Auramyna - confirmed

7. Chaits - confirmed

8. Yodell - confirmed

9. Mukul Verma

10. kristamark1 - confirmed (can play until June 4th)

Yes, we are Fox and Nox xD It is pretty catchy isn't it :)

We are waiting for Mukul Verma and The son of rage and love.

Can the doctor save themselves? Who can act on themselves?

The doctor CAN save themself but only once in the entire game :) So choose wisely. Other than that no one can act on themself (I mean it'd be kinda silly to spy yourself or block yourself anyway :) )

Also :) We will be starting on Friday hopefully, so if someone hasn't confirmed I request that you bother them so we can get the game started :lol:

Hey ... 10q for answers - one obs. though : if u cannot spy on yourself because the target would not show up in the night post... the target of a block would however show up :D and it would be a great way to alleviate suspicions over oneself :))

but if the rules for this games state that one cannot act upon themselves.. then so it shall be .. Master FOX :D

also .. u need mangamathsfreak (or whatever his name is... i never been able to spell it correctly..) to confirm as well ;)

should we bombard him with a couple of PMs every.... 2 seconds ? *devilish grin*

Edited by Yodell

Hey ... 10q for answers - one obs. though : if u cannot spy on yourself because the target would not show up in the night post... the target of a block would however show up :D and it would be a great way to alleviate suspicions over oneself :))but if the rules for this games state that one cannot act upon themselves.. then so it shall be .. Master FOX :D also .. u need mangamathsfreak (or whatever his name is... i never been able to spell it correctly..) to confirm as well ;)should we bombard him with a couple of PMs every.... 2 seconds ? *devilish grin*

Great idea!! :thumbsup:

Yes this is true :) Do realize that only sucessful actions will appear in the night post!

Oh yes ._. For some reason the long name threw me off xD

Edit: With regards to ragelove, I say if someone wants to take his place, let it be so.

Edited by Kathleen

sorry guys but i don't think i can play mafia now (because i failed my exams....)

and i can't use the com much now.....only for a minute or so....

so i don't think i can play the game now... so sorry! >.<"

Hosts: Fox and Nox

1. Psychosmurf - confirmed

2. Akriti - confirmed

3. Kokiri971 confirmed

4. Auramyna - confirmed

5. Chaits - confirmed

6. Yodell - confirmed

7. Mukul Verma

8. kristamark1 - confirmed (can play until June 4th)

Backup

1. Aaryan (cannot play for a while)

2. mangamathsfreak (cannot play now)

3. The son of rage and love (not online)

Updating the roster.

I think the game can start today (2 vs 6) if at least Mukul confirms.

Edited by araver

Did I mention that I'm moving (as in moving houses) on Monday? Anyway that didn't mater... until five minutes ago when I was told that I won't have internet for at least a week :duh::dry:

Which means I'm not playing as well :(

Sorry guys, but when I signed up (I was the last one) I didn't know it will take so long to start and that I won't have internet.

:(

Ah, I have a player :) However she's not entirely new, but I made sure she doesn't try anything overcomplicated. I'll wait for her to confirm here, then we can send out roles :D