BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Four Letters ROLLO

TheCube

LENT - If 2 then:

E = 2nd because HEAT is 2 yet HOST is 1 so can not be H first. JAZZ has 0 correct so A is not part of word and T has already been found. Therefore only the E from HEAT can be used leaving that in position 2.

BOAT

BURP - 0

HOST - 1 although the T is the 1.

So the only thing left is the A in HEAT. If 2 than that would be the logic for ??AT

If 1, than it would be ?E?T because the T is figured out. The E is out of boat and filled with letters we already know are duds except for A which might not be it. The H in HEAT wouldn't be it because HOST has 1 ans HEAT has 2 and the T is the one it in HOST. That leaves the E.

BOAT

BURP - 0

HOST - 1 although the T is the 1.

So the only thing left is the A in HEAT. If 2 than that would be the logic for ??AT

If 1, than it would be ?E?T because the T is figured out. The E is out of boat and filled with letters we already know are duds except for A which might not be it. The H in HEAT wouldn't be it because HOST has 1 ans HEAT has 2 and the T is the one it in HOST. That leaves the E.

Beat you there by 2 minutes TC ;) That is if we are both correct and my logic is sound :lol:

GNAT.

It is the only word I can think of at the moment that would fit and the first 2 letters not be excluded through the previous guesses. My brain hurts from being in work for the last 8 hours :P

GNAT

JAZZ - 0 	DIRT - 1 

FART - 1 	HEAT - 2 

BURP - 0 	HOST - 1 

PART - 1 	LENT - 1 

EDIT - 1 	BOAT - 2 

Score Changes: TheCube +10, mEEster-Michael +15, WbB +10

TheCube - 55

KristMark1 - 29

WombatBreath - 35

mEEster-Michael - 15

Quag - 5

Edited by WombatBreath

Yaay, I won a game :D haha.

Would it be ok to pass my go onto somebody else Wombat? I want to see how the game is played a little more before I start to take control ;) TheCube can have my go if he wants to.

My guess is ARCS

If you want to see more evidence of games and proofs that people have constructed, rules, etc check out the links in my signature to the other rollo games that are running, too.