BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia - Year 2

Roles are all out.

Peace, I am willing to make N1 last until Saturday so you can stay. Please let me know.

Prologue will be up as soon as I talk to Aki.

ok. sounds good. im sorry if i sound like "its all about me!" but exams. bleh. :P

thanks! :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Aaryan will still be playing, but for the next few days, his time is limited. He will be as active as possible, but do not hold limited participation against him. He is doing what he can.

Thanks, Shadow ^_^:)^_^ . After Monday I'm free.

I just had to post

before I get limited time :P . Edited by Aaryan

Hello 2 U 2 EDM !! Nice to meet u :)

about that signature ... what happens if u're a baddie :-??

Peace....no lying to Yodell....:P

@Yodell: As a baddie, I'm a terrible liar, I don't post the sign and I rarely post......As a goodie, I'm still a terrible liar, but I do the other two...;):D

Again...GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

lawl indeed. Of course, you could always use good old fashioned ROFL's, LMAO's, and my personal favorite, ROFLMAO :P

dont forget

ROFLMAOAITIGTDUISCAIREIOWTW

rolling on the floor laughing my a** off and i think i going to die until i smell chocolate and i realize everything is okay with the world

Peace....no lying to Yodell....:P

@Yodell: As a baddie, I'm a terrible liar, I don't post the sign and I rarely post......As a goodie, I'm still a terrible liar, but I do the other two...;):D

Again...GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

o.O minecraft mafia. you were a LIQUID!

o.O minecraft mafia. you were a LIQUID!

All I had to do was die! Big deal....I didn't lie...I wanted the goodies to win...:D

I never made any difference to the game, anyway.....:P

*ok, sleepy time...:D

Action sent...:)

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM

Thank you Klue. You are 1st backup.

Everyone, I would appreciate notice of disappearance if at all possible.

Hi all

Just letting you all know I have a basketball tournament (out of town) at the end of the this week : Friday, Saturday and Sunday (probably till noon on Sunday) - which means Thursday night 'til Saturday night for you guys... and I'll get I-net connection on my mobile only .. which means a LOT less writing... :D

@Shadow - If you still plan on extending N1 till Saturday Shadow then it's super-ok for me... I can manage to read your posts .. and if necessary/game wise to send in a night action as well.... ;)

I'm on as well .. for about 10-20 minutes :D

bed time after that.. tomorrow it's a loooong day :D

but just to get my mind on the right path : are we on ? this is N1 or is just b4 Prologue ? :D

Shadow might be busy with exams ... aaand .. I did not see Akriti for a little while :-s .. wonder what happened to her :-s

Aki's computer accidentally deleted all her messages. N1 actions can be sumitted any time until 9 PM my time zone (current time: 5:22 by my clock) on Saturday. Aki's in a very different timezone. Prologue will be up as soon as I coordinate with her. N1 post will be up shortly after 9 PM Saturday. Cycles will thereafter end at 9 PM.