BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia - Year 2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once everyone has their roles, everyone sits in a circle and shuts their eyes. The host tells the baddies to open their eyes, and they choose a kill by using eye contact. (Sometimes everyone makes noise so as to prevent hearing who is a baddie.) Then the baddies shut their eyes, and the Host asks only the Doctor to open their eyes and choose a save. Etc etc until all the actions are done. Then everyone opens their eyes and discusses the lynch vote. They often call it "werewolf" rather than "mafia" so try googling that. I think the irl version doesn't have many action roles though....

@Aaryan - experienced players can play this one. This is not a trainer's manual mafia designed exclusively for first-time players. Also, as size increased from the previous HP1 Mafia/Trainer Manual Mafias, there is a need for more players to join.

Hopefully EDM will be back tomorrow or the day after and rejoin.

And Peace said something about June 4th being end of exams or something.

And perhaps Klue found his apartment and play.

And curr3nt can finish thinking about Looney Tunes and play some more Mafia before hosting that.

And ... a lot of other stuff can happen ;)

We'll get started soon.

@Aaryan - experienced players can play this one. This is not a trainer's manual mafia designed exclusively for first-time players. Also, as size increased from the previous HP1 Mafia/Trainer Manual Mafias, there is a need for more players to join.

Hopefully EDM will be back tomorrow or the day after and rejoin.

And Peace said something about June 4th being end of exams or something.

And perhaps Klue found his apartment and play.

And curr3nt can finish thinking about Looney Tunes and play some more Mafia before hosting that.

And ... a lot of other stuff can happen ;)

We'll get started soon.

June 4th is the day of my SAT. then i go to new york for a few days. theres sketchy internet, so ill try to be on, but do realize, i wont be on all the time :P

June 4th is the day of my SAT. then i go to new york for a few days. theres sketchy internet, so ill try to be on, but do realize, i wont be on all the time :P

good luck on your SAT :) ... or do you say "break a leg" or smth similar ..but that would put a bump to your NY plans so it's ot to be desired .. :)

so whatever works in your case so that you score highest in u'r SAT ;)

thanks Auramyna

I found This

Do check it Yodell or anyone interested how it is played IRL

Thanks Anon.. really helpful link .. and yes..that way I've heard of it (never played it though) .. but it was called smth like Werewolves or Vampires.... (Aura was right) :D

Just getting us back on track:

JK Rowling: Shadow7

Random House: Akriti

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

10. Araver

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

Backup

1. Klue

2. EDM

Backup of backup

1. curr3nt

2 more :D

Yes, but look at the list of players. The vast majority of them are newbies, and it doesnt seem fair to throw in such an experienced player.

Yes, but look at the list of players. The vast majority of them are newbies, and it doesnt seem fair to throw in such an experienced player.

Araver's playing. He's one of the originals. You can most assuredly join.

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

9. Slick

10. Araver

11. EDM

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

We have a full roster. N1 post will be up when I have all actions. Roles are going out soon. Prologue will be up as soon as I get a chance to talk to Akriti.

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

7. Chaits

8. Q-Cumber

9. Slick

10. Araver

11. EDM

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

We have a full roster. N1 post will be up when I have all actions. Roles are going out soon. Prologue will be up as soon as I get a chance to

talk to Akriti.

night 1 ends june 4th, right?

I'm here to play!!! And With All my people, too!!! :D :D :D

Hello people I know And don't know!!! *waves* :D

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D <-- *get used to it; it's my signature....:D

Edited by EDM

Peace, you need to remove messages from your inbox. You do not have room to receive your role.

Everyone else, you have your roles. N1 will end as soon as all have confirmed and (if relevant) sent in night actions. After that, days and nights will end at 10:00 pm EDT.

Current time EDT: 4:04 pm.

Peace, it may be before June 4. Can you be available Thursday? That is the earliest I can see it ending.

then drop me out. ill watch it, but id rather not have to worry about both. my spot is now open.

Hello 2 U 2 EDM !! Nice to meet u :)

about that signature ... what happens if u're a baddie :-??

she says it anyways ;)

Then I can make it end Friday (June 3) (which leaves you the afternoon after the SAT to figure out the day, and it just takes a minute to submit night action). Or Saturday. I really don't want you to have to drop out.

EDIT: Aaryan will still be playing, but for the next few days, his time is limited. He will be as active as possible, but do not hold limited participation against him. He is doing what he can.

Edited by Shadow7