BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia - Year 2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would actually like to withdraw my candidacy for HP mafia year 2. I'll be here in the 3rd game, where there won't be so many vanillas!

@Q-cumber: don't go, unless what you said was a joke.

@Shad and nox: I thnk you again and promise to give my master no problem

@auramyna: Thanx

do you know when will this begin? Exams are starting to come up, and when its mafia vs. exams...exams win. I didnt realize how close we were to june when i signed up. If this is going to begin in the middle of exams, then im going to have to drop out, but if they begin after June 4th (sorry for the huge time gap!) then im still in. just a warning. :P

Lol if it takes too long to fill, I'll have to wait to start it until the end of June. It'll probably start beginning of June, so June 4th is a likely start date

Lol if it takes too long to fill, I'll have to wait to start it until the end of June. It'll probably start beginning of June, so June 4th is a likely start date

@Shadow7: Sign me up if it is going to start on 4th June (or atleast any day after 24th of May), my exams would be thankfully over by then,

JK Rowling: Shadow7

Random House: Akriti

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

Backup

1.Klue

2.Q-cumber :dry:

Backup of backup

1. curr3nt

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

Backup

1.Klue

2.Q-cumber :dry:

Backup of backup

1. curr3nt

What's this Q? You have to play!! plz, don't go. Come on, plz. ^_^

1. PEACE

2. nox

3. Aaryan

4. Anon26

5. yoDell

6. Thalia

8. Q-Cumber

12. Auramyna

13. Segul

Backup

1.Klue

Backup of backup

1. curr3nt

Thank you Q

Good luck, Kmaster! Wish you could play! Then Baddies would have had a problem :D

Nah, baddies won't have a problem. The kind of skills you (unduly) credit me for leads to this:

EITHER baddies will kill me on Night 1

OR If baddies don't kill me, goodies will assume I must be a baddie (why else baddies didn't kill me?), so they'll lynch me on Day 1.

It's lose-lose for me :mad::duh::angry:

Nah, baddies won't have a problem. The kind of skills you (unduly) credit me for leads to this:

OR If baddies don't kill me, goodies will assume I must be a baddie (why else baddies didn't kill me?), so they'll lynch me on Day 1.

KM is so full of Idea's, :P

I think the NK can be blocked in this one though.

I guess that's what comes with being that good. Just wait till you reach the big leagues (more advanced games with more Senior Members.) you'll be right at home :)

And it's not always lose-lose. There's always the "reverse psychology and reverse reverse psychology" paradox.

I guess that's what comes with being that good. Just wait till you reach the big leagues (more advanced games with more Senior Members.) you'll be right at home :)

And it's not always lose-lose. There's always the "reverse psychology and reverse reverse psychology" paradox.

WIFOM!!! *does a little dance*

...then again, you may be a baddie which means option #2 would be bad for you, but not so bad for the goodies. :P