BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

Mind telling me why I'm a baddie so I can defend?

Trunx was buddying up to Thalia on D1 for no good reason. He accuses me of running from suspicion when I went to sleep. No follow up, just further attacks.

Q-Cumber was voted for by Aaryan who might have been Filch and went so far to say Aaryan changed his vote. I'll ask you again. Where did Aaryan change his vote?

Give me a bit and I'll get actual quotes of all of this so everyone can see for them self. And hold at least Q answerable to what he has said. Should I accuse Trunx of attacking and running even though I suspect it is his bedtime now?

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Trunx I'm not voting randomly, I'm voting for TSORAL because he may be lurking.

@Yodell Voting randomly at this point is quite anti-town. Change your vote and justify it, if you please.

Putting it in spoilers so that you only get hit with a wall of text when you want to read it.

TrUnX first.

Please review with the original post since I had to do some editing.

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

Try it writing a message with a ton of emoticons if you do not beleive me. I think I deleted 12.

hell its difficult to vote. I think every one here is a mafia

thalias justification seems true to me.

@Thalia whom do you think harry is?? i will go with you..

@Akriti why do you think its Aryan???

@peace : Its very much obvious from the order that thalia is innocent . Also thalia is an experienced palyer. So I thought first day instead of making random choice better go with thalia.

no reasons apart from this...

How is it obvious that Thalia is innocent? Even being blocked she could be Harry or Ron. She even went so far as to say that Ron wasn't really a threat. As long as any baddie is alive they can NK.

As for experienced player you are countering her statement that she isn't one.

Are you both baddies or are you the baddie trying to buddy up to her?

I can't quite tell if her comments about Harry being blockable were innocent or misdirecting. Since she assumed he was blockable and likely wasn't expecting the host to answer without being asked in public first. On the other side, her defense came a bit fast with only one vote on her which would lead me to think she is still inexperienced.

Neither of which answer why you are buddying up to her.

If you were Filch and knew she was a goodie then you would know she has no info to lead you to Harry so why ask? If you are not Filch then how can you be so sure she is a goodie? That only leaves you as a baddie.

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-voting for Q-Cumber

3. Thalia

4. Akriti - voting for Aaryan

5. Peace - voting for TrUnX

6. Q-Cumber - voting for the son of rage and love

7. KlueMaster-killed by the Baddies

8. the son of rage and love

9. Yodell - voting for Psychosmurf

10. TrUnX

11. Shivam curr3nt - voting for TrUnX

Prove to me how Thalia is innocent because it isn't obvious to me. It is only suggestive...

here baddie kills implies baddie getting killed right

goodie kill means goodie getting killed

I assumed on this that thalia is innocent if it is any thing other than this i am ready to change it....

The next post from him that I see is the below more than a day later.

players of TMMII Host: Hirkala 1. Psychosmurf 2. Akriti 3. KlueMaster 4. Aaryan 5. iamawesome123 6. Anon26 7. Q-Cumber 8. ZAnDER Mentors 1. Molly Mae 2. GMaster479 3. Araver 4. Shadow7 5. curr3nt 6. Vineetrika 7. maurice

see the players and order in which they were killed in HPY1....

the baddies is sure to be one or two of them able to influence there group to kill, some of the best players of previous match.

1. Psychosmurf : cant frame any opinion on him, he hardly speaks in this forum( may be

this is intentional to be a silent killer in the group) he may be RON

2. Akriti :asked many questions related to night time posting in the beginning of

this forum (but she could have asked that in BTSC, hmm y dint she??...

no experienced player in BTSC or shes nt one in the BTSC)

3. KlueMaster : R.I.P

4. Aaryan : tried hard R.I.P

5. Q-Cumber :this guy always under the light of suspicion be it a TMMII or HPY1 mafia.

But this time the suspicion may turn to be true(he may be trying to take

revenge of previous game)

6. curr3nt :most experienced player in here....bt y are baddies only after KlueMaster

and Aryan when the true threat to them was this guy (unless he was one of

them and directing them or one killing the threat to him) most likely

candidate to be Harry

hope this helps in deciding..

common guys we need to vote one baddy out today, already lost two of our best players here....

I think thats what happened on the N1 and you are involved in it too...

hey whats this!!! all of a sudden curr3nt makes himself scarce when he comes under the radar of suspicion.----My vote definitely for you----

aryan on the last day voted for Q-Cumber with out any particular reason, so it may be that he spied on him to know he was baddie

confused....bt one thing sure....

the baddies are among this

curr3nt

Akriti

Q-Cumber

they voted for aryan in round 1 (supposing they spied on him) and one more thing curr3nt never suspected akriti!!!

how cm he suspects every one except her!!!

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan--killed by Harry et al

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster--killed by Harry et al

8.the son of rage and love

9.Yodell

10. TrUnX- voting for curr3nt

11.curr3nt

Thalia and peace(nt sure) but appears to be goodies. rest all goodies plz dont forget to cast vote, its our last chance to fight back

Q is a bit easier.

Trunx, most first day votes are limited to stress and first day actions. Aaryan lifted his vote off of me for someone else. If he was filch, he'd just look at me as just a "baddie distraction"

Added bold to the below quote

@Trunx - I posted that at about 11 PM my time. I went scarce because I went to sleep. Since the quote you linked shows 5 AM that would put you 6 hours ahead of me. You in Europe?

-----

1. Psychosmurf- voting for the son of rage and love

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

9. Yodell

11. curr3nt- voting for the son of rage and love

Adding a bit more pressure to see if Tsoral is actually inactive or lurking.

-----

Trunx, I haven't forgotten your actions D1. Really weak accusations now aren't helping.

Q, when did Aaryan take his vote off of you?

And since quotes of quotes do not work here is the last voting I can find for D1.

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-voting for Q-Cumber

3. Thalia

4. Akriti - voting for Aaryan

5. Peace - voting for TrUnX

6. Q-Cumber - voting for the son of rage and love

7. KlueMaster-killed by the Baddies

9. Yodell - voting for Psychosmurf

10. TrUnX - voting for the son of rage and love

11. Shivam curr3nt - voting for TrUnX

voting jst to be on the safe side nt decided yet...

Quotes from Aaryan after in case he said he changed his vote instead of posting the vote list.

@Q-Cumber:

I'm sorry I called you a ruthless killer. Somehow my auto-spell check gave me ruthless, what I meant was something along the lines of knowledgable. Someone who has:

a. Played in TMM2

b. For some reason looked though it

would have killed one of the best players on N1. I'm still a bit suspicious, just don't want to be hurtful.

I don't think Baddies would have been able to spy on Klue before killing him as it was all one Night. I dont think Baddies can get results THEN kill someone. That is why I suspect people who know the power of Klue.

Got it, sorry about that.

I do not see any others until after the vote was finished.

Bonus random quote from Q!

Guys, I highly doubt they would spy Kmaster and try to claim his role. They're probably searching for Voldemort. It'll be a few deaths before a baddie claims a role.

Aaryan, we both know I was terrible in TMM2, nevertheless, it was totally awesome. You played us all like cards.

Bonus clip from TrUnX!

psychomurf dont choose random....

vote decisively..

already we lost 2 if we loose any other 2day then GG...

if you want to vote random choose curr3nt

TrUnX is really pushing for this lynch since it could be game over.

***GAME MECHANICS TIME***

Mafia: Wincon=majority

This means the Mafia (to be further referred to as baddies) have to out number the Non-Mafia (to be further referred to as goodies) with no reasonable way for the goodies to regain equality.

Right now it is (very likely) 3 vs 6. If the baddies lynch a goodie in D2 (this is NO way means I am in favor of this happening) it becomes 3 vs 5.

Unless the baddies all lose internet connection a goodie will die N3 to make it 3 vs 4. Voldemort may still be alive and could make it 2 vs 4 or 3 vs 3.

Even given the worst case scenario there is no way the game can end after this vote.

---

Best case scenario it is 2 vs 6 going into N3 with baddies and Voldemort making it 1 vs 5 going into D3.

***END***

Another thought. If Aaryan was Filch and the baddies knew it then it is still possible they would have chosen him over me for the kill in the hopes of lynching me. If no lynch at least they have tonight to kill me.

Just noticed that neither Q nor Trunx bothered to actually list Q's vote. Pretty sure his last instruction was to vote for me.

1. Psychosmurf- voting for the son of rage and love

3. Thalia- the son of rage and love

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber- voting for curr3nt

9. Yodell - voting for Q-Cumber

11. curr3nt- voting for the son of rage and love

One more thing.

Try to read what I write in this tone of voice.

The teacher, not the student. Although as the student might be amusing.

edit - The next clip in the line up is even better for tone of voice.

Edited by curr3nt

once again the school was in dissarray due to the body found in the morning, this time the students wanted blood, they found there scape goat asleep in his chambers, they dragged him to the court yard where he was beaten to the sound cheers. McGonagall found the remains of the man and hurridly reported to dumbledore that professor Quirrell had been killed. ( this is the same role as voldemort)

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-- killed by Harry et al

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster-- killed by Harry et al

8. the son of rage and love-- lynched and found to be Voldemort/Quirrell

9. Yodell

10. TrUnX

11. curr3nt

What the heck? Of all the freaking roles to be this quiet in.

Was he inactive or just being quiet to hid from baddies? I would have expected at least a peep if he wasn't and replaced if he was.

And now Q and Trunx are going to ignore everything I've said and crow about how everyone should have listened to them and lynched a different goodie. Sucks because I wish they did lynch me instead.

It is going to be 3 vs 4 going into D3. That lynch will be GG if it is wrong.

Current, with all the unnecessary explanations and necessary, wrong and right accusations, no baddie would gain this much attention and go this far in the beginning of a game. I don't think you're a baddie, and I think TSORAL is on his own. With what I think of who's who, I'll serve more than a distraction with nothing to offer.

There are 11 people in this game: Three have died (which are most probably goodies), there are 2 people who I'm almost sure are goodies (current and TSORAL)and there's me (I hope I can prove my role eventually at the right time). Out of the 6 others who aren't dead, 3 are baddies. The one I'm most suspicious of is Thalia. She may be Ron, but she may have pretended to "unknowingly" jump to a conclusion. Most chances she's Ron. If she is a baddie, that would most probably excuse Peace, who would not strategically start a feud with Thalia so early on in the game.

I don't know too much being a failed distraction, but I'm pretty sure that either Thalia or Peace is a baddie, or in a rare, rare, rare chance, Trunx and current are working together, a theory that only seemed plausible for a second. Nevertheless, I have to get it out there.

Dude...it would have been nice if you if you pointed to where Aaryan took his vote off of you or at least admitted to being wrong. You are hard to believe otherwise.

If Filch doesn't act tonight then I think we can be fairly sure Aaryan was Filch.

Dude...it would have been nice if you if you pointed to where Aaryan took his vote off of you or at least admitted to being wrong. You are hard to believe otherwise.

If Filch doesn't act tonight then I think we can be fairly sure Aaryan was Filch.

Whoops, I forgot to admit to it. I'm sorry, I thought when he apologized to me about me being cruel, he switched his vote to TSORAL. You were right, I was wrong, I'm a bad student here... ok?

Sucks being a goodie with a spy ability. All you know are the little bread crumbs people leave you.

If you are a goodie Q sorry for the grief. Hope you can understand why that would jump out at me and I'd make such a point of it.

...shiz.

Sorry. I know your all going to go crazy on me, but i forgot that I actually had work to do tonight, and with essays and things i messed up and forgot. Im back on now, but if you had checked before you would have seen i wasnt on since about 6 or 6:30.

*headdesk* *headdesk*

i am quitting this game no use playin all goddies are inactive :( :( :( :(

and the baddies are.

curr3nt

yodell

Psychosmurf

How would you know that? Even if people are inactive, they'll eventually go on. Let's see what happens next night and then we'll see who's a baddie.

As you guys can see I'm Not an Evil Villain, I'm Likely to Live Easily throughout the game. Trunx, you won't die. I wish by this point people would partially hint at their role, so we can see who's a baddie and who's not. I'm ready to find you baddies.