BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How? If Hermione spies, the only baddie kills possible are either Harry or Ron.

3. Hmm... I thought Voldemort had to make a night kill. That explains it then.

1. Think of it as a group action instead of an individual action. Using the group action doesn't stop them from using their individual action too.

dang it :( and another thing * gets the big letters ready* since we havent heard much from shadow, if the night post isnt up by 9:30 ill do it

all actions still must be in bye 9 ( in 30 mins) to count

sooo...

Ive just been watching, and I do have to say, while your points do make sense, it does sound like your a little paranoid curr3nt. :P calm down!!!!!

but what was the thing about the clover and the horseshoe? i missed it. was it just supposed to be a random emoticon?

Night 2:

Harry. Ron, and Hermione stayed up late into the night, planning their assault on the forbidden corridor. Finally, they separated; while Harry took care of Aaryan, Hermione once again hit the books.

Outside the Great Hall, Wizard Chess, seeing Peace, invited her to a game, quickly capturing her and dragging her from the board.

Roster in a minute

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan--killed by Harry et al

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster--killed by Harry et al

8.the son of rage and love

9.Yodell

10. TrUnX

11.curr3nt

Also, a note: do not speak of the game anywhere besides this thread to anyone who is part of the game, except for Harry's team. Elsewhere to non players you may tell all you know and are doing, but please do not discuss strategy.

Dead ones, you may discuss strategy, you may speak to non players, but take can that it cannot be seen by players.

You may say anything you wish to the hosts, but there is no guarantee we'll even say anything, unless it's a direct question.

Those of you on mafiamaniac, there are many common players between the two. Please do not mention the game at all in the shoutbox until the game has ended. Thank you

calm down, curr3nt.

Don't be so harsh on Thalia. Besides, I'm wondering about you using the baddies in third person a lot.,.

Thanks but this is Mafia after all. Are you expecting him to call himself a baddie? Sorry that you're dead so I guess you can't exactly answer that.

Why does everyone imagine my tone of voice as being harsh or mean when they read what I write?

Fine, odds are Thalia is a goodie. Her continuing to offer to give up her role means she is likely a vanilla goodie. Why do the baddies need to spy her now to find Voldemort, Filch and Chess? I was trying to get her to stop. I think it is too late to try to get them to think Thalia might be trying to fool them anyways. But in mafia no matter how much it might be something there is always WIFOM. (Some help would have been nice)

I would have preferred the baddies have to spy more people. But with me replacing Shivam, two other inactive people and Thalia just about claiming a vanilla goodie. There is only so many other options for goodies with actions. They likely have a good idea who Chess and Filch might be. Would be nice if we can do a better job keeping Voldemort hidden.

---

How can you wonder about me using baddies in the 3rd person and not goodie in the 3rd person? Which person should I be using when referring to the baddie group?

That is a problem with computer messages. The reader can't always tell what the typer is feeling.

As I said before, calm down. What I meant was that you kept speaking of the baddies which put you in a bad position. I tend to suspect people who suspect others, as I think that they are covering for themselves.

If this were real life, I think we would all be rather paranoid.

players of TMMII Host: Hirkala 1. Psychosmurf 2. Akriti 3. KlueMaster 4. Aaryan 5. iamawesome123 6. Anon26 7. Q-Cumber 8. ZAnDER Mentors 1. Molly Mae 2. GMaster479 3. Araver 4. Shadow7 5. curr3nt 6. Vineetrika 7. maurice

see the players and order in which they were killed in HPY1....

the baddies is sure to be one or two of them able to influence there group to kill, some of the best players of previous match.

1. Psychosmurf : cant frame any opinion on him, he hardly speaks in this forum( may be

this is intentional to be a silent killer in the group) he may be RON

2. Akriti :asked many questions related to night time posting in the beginning of

this forum (but she could have asked that in BTSC, hmm y dint she??...

no experienced player in BTSC or shes nt one in the BTSC)

3. KlueMaster : :(:( R.I.P :(:(

4. Aaryan : tried hard :(:( R.I.P :( :(

5. Q-Cumber :this guy always under the light of suspicion be it a TMMII or HPY1 mafia.

But this time the suspicion may turn to be true(he may be trying to take

revenge of previous game)

6. curr3nt :most experienced player in here....bt y are baddies only after KlueMaster

and Aryan when the true threat to them was this guy (unless he was one of

them and directing them or one killing the threat to him) most likely

candidate to be Harry

hope this helps in deciding..

common guys we need to vote one baddy out today, already lost two of our best players here....

Edited by TrUnX

players of TMMII Host: Hirkala 1. Psychosmurf 2. Akriti 3. KlueMaster 4. Aaryan 5. iamawesome123 6. Anon26 7. Q-Cumber 8. ZAnDER Mentors 1. Molly Mae 2. GMaster479 3. Araver 4. Shadow7 5. curr3nt 6. Vineetrika 7. maurice

see the players and order in which they were killed in HPY1....

the baddies is sure to be one or two of them able to influence there group to kill, some of the best players of previous match.

1. Psychosmurf cant frame any opinion on him, he hardly speaks in this forum( may be this is intentional to be a silent

killer in the group) he may be RON

2. Akriti (asked many questions related to night time posting in the beginning of this forum

(but she could have asked that in BTSC, hmm y dint she??...no experienced player in BTSC or shes nt one

in the BTSC)

3. KlueMaster :(:( R.I.P :(:(

4. Aaryan tried hard :(:( R.I.P :( :(

5. Q-Cumber this guy always under the light of suspicion be it a TMMII or HPY1 mafia. But this time the suspicion may

turn to be true(he may be trying to take revenge of previous game)

6. curr3nt most experienced player in here....bt y are baddies only after KlueMaster and Aryan when the true threat to

them was this guy (unless he was one of them and directing them or one killing the threat to him) most

likely candidate to be Harry

hope this helps in deciding..

common guys we need to vote one baddy out today already lost two of our best players here....

Trunx, in mafia, you disregard previous mafias, because you have to adapt to a new story every time, leaving the old one behind. You may look at other mafias to see people's strategy's and actions, but you may not use them to justify your conclusions on board. I don't think you're a baddie, I think you may be making the same mistakes I've made last game. I don't know who to vote for, but current does seem a tad bit too paranoid to be true.

Don't we get to know who Aaryan was?