BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

Well I failed this game. Trunx, what I mean by present is not necessarily in language, but in tone of voice. When current laid out everything for us (despite having no danger), I believed him. It was presented really nicely. A lot of people on this site (including me) have English as a second language. Like you, I'm still learning. Learning to not be sympathetic, learning not to suddenly completely favor one side (even though I almost switched my vote to Yodell), and I'm learning not to trust anybody.

Q, the funny thing to me about that comment. I would have laid that all out if I was a goodie too. Once I think I have enough to nail most of the roles down I'll usually put it all out for everyone to see.

Hence why it was so hard to defend against Trunx, "Why are you still alive". If I was a goodie the only reason I can think of to being left alive is the baddies have a better target or they want to use the "Why are you still alive" to try to lynch me.

It is odd but the best defense as either a goodie or the baddie is the truth. The difference between the two defenses is how and when you say it. (Least that is my opinion)

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey araver... add to the list a series of a few Redwall Mafias that Hirk is working on...

*shrug* The spreadsheet is open for anyone to edit as there is no actual moderator.

There have been a lot of ideas mentioned in the "Games to Come" thread, not all of them are added since no one but the designer knows the actual phase they are in: idea / roles finished / ready to be posted for feedback, etc.