BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S CREEPY! IT'S LIKE SAYING YOU AND CURRENT PLAYED US LIKE LITTLE PUPPETS!!! Calm down Q, Thalia is playing you. Since you keep posting these things, she's using you!!! Why?!?!

*starts singing* snape, snape, severus snape, snape... (potter puppet pals anyone?)

but seriously - if thats what happens, im going to have to explain ot the mons why i screamed F*** out loud in the middle of study when i was reading about fascim...

*starts singing* snape, snape, severus snape, snape... (potter puppet pals anyone?)

but seriously - if thats what happens, im going to have to explain ot the mons why i screamed F*** out loud in the middle of study when i was reading about fascim...

My librarian looked at me weird when everyone was playing games and I looked up Fascism. She gave me the evil eye.

Thalia, even if they killed one of themselves, they would eventually tie the game and win. It all depends on this lynch!

Not if you are very lucky. If there are only 2 baddies, it would be 4 on 2. If you lynch the right people, you could still win.

Anyone else still think it is weird that the goodies are lead by Voldemort and the baddies by Harry?

I still have to remind myself of that at times.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

:)

I do have one question before the day post: what the heck does WIFOM mean ???

Anyone else still think it is weird that the goodies are lead by Voldemort and the baddies by Harry?

yes, but it fits into the mafia format.

i wanted to see it where the labels were swtiched - itd be funny - "no, im a baddie, i swear!!! im not a goodie!!"

:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

:)

I do have one question before the day post: what the heck does WIFOM mean ???

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WIFOM MEANS?! Blasphemy.

It means Wine In Front Of Me. Made famous from the movie Princess Bride. (I think I actually read the book too)

You see the movie or do you need a walkthru of the scene?

Full story post in a minute (sorry I got stuck doing chores) but Thalia died and we have a replacement for smurf

1. mangamathsfreak -

3. Thalia - Winged Keys

5. Peace -

6. Q-Cumber -

9. Yodell -

10. TrUnX -

11. curr3nt -

My librarian looked at me weird when everyone was playing games and I looked up Fascism. She gave me the evil eye.

did i mention im learning about hitler and mussolini? theres acually quite a lot of similarities between the two and how they came to power. read Political ideologies and the democratic ideal by ball & dagger if you need it (page 191)

it acually is quite interesting. it goes against the idea of logic and reason, and while i dont support it at all, it is interesting...

...oh sh**

ok, turns out i didnt yell f*** in the middle of study hall, but i did swear under my breath. only my roomate heard tho.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

current *cracks knuckles*

wait - does that mean the baddies have won, or is there one more night?

Sorry it wasn't clear, but Thalia is dead.

Anyways, story:

Saddened by the deaths of his students, Dumbledore called the survivors into the Great Hall. "Who has done this?" His voice thundered through the room.

Voices spoke up; all knew Harry was the killer, but how did he choose his targets? Fingers were pointed, first at Yodell then at Thalia. At last, saddened by his students' choice, but submitting to their judgment, Winged Keys was banished to the Forbidden Forest.

"On a happier note," Dumbledore continued, "We have with us now an exchange student from Durmstrang. Psychosmurf will be finishing the year there, while mangamathsfreak joins us."

Roster on the way