BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't all the stuff on this page the game thread?

I have told you everything I know. What am I supposed to "admit"?

did you see how curr3nt layed out the game, who was who and why?

do the same. whats your resoning? you hvae *looks at time* 8 minutes.

aaaaaaaand GO

By game thread I mean what is actually written in the thread by hosts and players. Anything outside that and official host PM's is meta. The perfect forum for mafia games wouldn't show any of that info but since we are using BD...

I don't recall him laying out why he is Keys.

it was because he said he was after everything else fit into place except for the role challenge you gave him. and curr vs. thalia...

im only reasoning with one side. sowwy. *looks at time* 3 min. better start moving fast.

I don't recall him laying out why he is Keys.

Because I can't prove I'm Keys. You are right enough about that in your defense.

I needed to prove that you weren't Keys by listing behavior that doesn't support it.

Your defense should have been the same. Your not voting for me first thing was what hurt you the most. It lead to you inventing a reason you thought I was someone else to cover for it.

Guys, I've been trying to control my sympathy all game long, but she keeps going. Maybe she's a goodie and current played us! Is my sympathy unnecessary? Too late! Let's see what happened

By game thread I mean what is actually written in the thread by hosts and players. Anything outside that and official host PM's is meta. The perfect forum for mafia games wouldn't show any of that info but since we are using BD...

dont dis my home for nerdiness <_< :P

but yeah. i do see what you mean by not showing times. I do think it could be a good rule for a mafia game to have everyone sign out, then back in with private. it would be good. but than again, you cant see the lst time someone was on. wich is the point but i do like that.

but you are right Q-cumber .. it is too late to change everything .. we shall await our teachers' words (teacher;s as in Dumbledore/McGonagal)

THAT'S CREEPY! IT'S LIKE SAYING YOU AND CURRENT PLAYED US LIKE LITTLE PUPPETS!!! Calm down Q, Thalia is playing you. Since you keep posting these things, she's using you!!! Why?!?!