BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

Anyone that read any game I have been in would have been suspicious if I didn't do that.

To play mafia you have to try to act similiar in each game. And with the way I play...I'm going to die a LOT.

Baddies CAN mess with me by keeping me alive though...

-----

As for Trunx, don't be harsh. His main mistake and a little bit with a few others is being so sure of what they suspected.

Unless the host confirms it you can't be 100% sure of ANYTHING.

Even if something is likely note the alternate scenarios. In case something doesn't pan out later you will need to backtrack and take the other scenarios paths.

-----

And now I'm going to try to go for the night...

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspected Peace so much, no one listens to me.

Last time when i suspected Aaryan (thug), i got killed that night. Then too, no one listened to me, and we lost.

In this game when i suspected Peace (harry), i got killed that night. Then too, no one listened to me, and we lost.

Weird coincidences with me!!!!

Why doesn't anyone listen to my last vote. :mad::angry: :angry: :angry: Well, i had a reason to suspect her and my instincts are very strong.

nevermind well played guys. :lol:

Unable to start topics in the Baddie thread.

Maybe I should filter out some of the stupid things I said first...

eek...just remembered a few things I said that might be best left hidden...

I might see about cut and pasting the important bits if Shadow/Nox are ok with that.

Looks like the noob had it all figured out... somehow. He just presented it really bad. THAT'S why current was searching for proof. Trust me, nobody would have listened to him anyways.

I am not the noob here...and i agree that i dint present it properly(English is my second language).And your taking it too far..

It was you who dint trust me( you were the weakness of goodies mostly used by baddies in favor of them)...

stop following and try thinking individually..

And so we're on to Loony tunes mafia from current?

Not really, see the discussions in the and the "official" queue here.

Looney Tunes is still being designed / finished up. The feedback thread for Looney Tunes did not mark it as ready ;)

Harry Potter 2 should be next if Shadow is ready.

How far into reading the BTSC are you?

Looks like we can invite 3 more into it. If anyone else wants to review what the baddies were thinking.

Can you just post it to the public BTSC forum?

How do you do that?

No clue but I see other ones there so it should be possible. I guess you could just copy and paste the whole thing if there isn't a word limit.

Unable to start topics in the Baddie thread.

Maybe I should filter out some of the stupid things I said first...

eek...just remembered a few things I said that might be best left hidden...

I might see about cut and pasting the important bits if Shadow/Nox are ok with that.

Can't help myself adding a few notes:

1) You can't print/download PM conversations. It's not a standard feature for IPB 3.1.x forums such as this (some people wrote a hook for it, but it is not installed, nor advisable to be installed on BrainDen).

There is no better option than copy-paste as far as I know.

2) The BTSCs you see on top of this forum are from older games, when the Admin (rookie) allowed hosts to have their own hidden sub-forums for Mafia BTSCs. The forums are visible now for historical purposes, not being used.

The host-private-conversation BTSC has been the standard BTSC-way for a long time now.

Can you just post it to the public BTSC forum?

How do you do that?

No clue but I see other ones there so it should be possible. I guess you could just copy and paste the whole thing if there isn't a word limit.

curr3nt you could add Thalia to the BTSC .. i think it's 3 each :-??

A good game for everyone.Leave it to Shadow to give the most experienced player a baddie role. :P

Shadow gave Shivam that role :) . but he left .. and she only got the fastest replacement...

I personally thought that you all would caught on that : why SHIVAM got replaced SO SOON .. and TSORAL/Smurf did not get replacements faster... it's true Shivam asked for it .. but only on the Baddie's BTSC .. so you all did not know that....

Only a baddie would be missed THAT SOON and replaced...

Other thoughts: we were PLAIN LUCKY in this game... several times:

- first K was Snare.. but he got killed before he could say a word in the post... curr3nt was his mentor in TMM2 and he knew his power of deduction .. and I've read that Thread from top to bottom (it was that that got me inlove with mafia in the 1st place) so I also thought of dealing with Kmaster N1 - to get rid of the most dangerous adversary..

- second... Voldemort happened to be the only player that was inactive through it all.. tSoRaL

- third.. and this part I don't get .. Trunx maybe you could exlplain your reasoning.. if Trunx was Wizard Chess then we all thought that he would block curr3nt .. when he did not.. then we got puzzled and searched for Chess...

-fourth .. and the MOST important.. curr3nt replaced shivam .. and that took us to victory :D

My vote for MVP goes to curr3nt :)

-

to the left, underneath the list of viewers, is a list and a box that says add type the username into there

i dont know who needs adding soo...

i think thalia and trunx are left on the outside at this point.. and Smurf as well... .. just write their names and it would list them and you can choose it from the list...

And I asked dorlexat first to replace Shiv, but dorlexat couldn't....and as soon as a replacement was requested (which Shiv did) a replacement was sought, but Rage/Love and Smurf didn't ask for replacements....

HP 2 is still receiving a bit of feedback, but it will be ready soon. It will have 14 players.

And I asked dorlexat first to replace Shiv, but dorlexat couldn't....and as soon as a replacement was requested (which Shiv did) a replacement was sought, but Rage/Love and Smurf didn't ask for replacements....

HP 2 is still receiving a bit of feedback, but it will be ready soon. It will have 14 players.

wow...im getting back into mafia.

i love harry potter, so sign me up for that one too! :P

Well I failed this game. Trunx, what I mean by present is not necessarily in language, but in tone of voice. When current laid out everything for us (despite having no danger), I believed him. It was presented really nicely. A lot of people on this site (including me) have English as a second language. Like you, I'm still learning. Learning to not be sympathetic, learning not to suddenly completely favor one side (even though I almost switched my vote to Yodell), and I'm learning not to trust anybody.