BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

I am. REALLLYYYY??? yes. yes i am. (phineas and ferb reference...anyone?...)

sorry thats not harry potter, but...oh well.

peace, why aren't you voting for Thalia? It makes you look like you're working together, and even more importantly, it disproves my theory :duh: , but I don't care about that as long as justice is served!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peace, why aren't you voting for Thalia? It makes you look like you're working together, and even more importantly, it disproves my theory :duh: , but I don't care about that as long as justice is served!

Im going to, dont worry. with all the rapid posting going on, im just waiting. i also think i know yodells a baddie (can you ever be 100% sure wihtout a spy?), so half o my mind is saying SWITCH and the other half is saying, wait a couple minutes - plus this paragraph on the aryan race is kind of interesting... (im studying fascim in history).

Peace, it seems we only have seconds until Yodell may be wrongfully lynched. If you're a baddie and you're working with Thalia, spare us the time, you'll win anyways.

I'll be sure to remind you of this post when I'm dead.

Im going to, dont worry. with all the rapid posting going on, im just waiting. i also think i know yodells a baddie (can you ever be 100% sure wihtout a spy?), so half o my mind is saying SWITCH and the other half is saying, wait a couple minutes - plus this paragraph on the aryan race is kind of interesting... (im studying fascim in history).

Yodell is not going on any time soon. You have nothing to wait for unless Thalia will give proof why she IS a goodie.

Peace, it seems we only have seconds until Yodell may be wrongfully lynched. If you're a baddie and you're working with Thalia, spare us the time, you'll win anyways.

Hmm. Desperate enough to be begging for help from a baddie? I'm not saying she is but I find it funny. :P

ok. i still think yodells a baddie, but its only hermione. I want to get revenge. Im REALLY hoping thalia's harry.

1. Psychosmurf -

3. Thalia - voting for Yodell

5. Peace - voting for Thalia

6. Q-Cumber - Thalia

9. Yodell - voting for TrUnX

10. TrUnX - voting for Yodell

11. curr3nt - voting for Thalia

ETA: missed a color tag

Edited by peace*out

There isn't any proof that either Curr3nt or I are Keys that I have seen.

personally, ive seen more proof of who's NOT. the odds of your being keys with all the tounge twisters in your posts isn't very good. im not looking for who is. im looking for who isnt. :/

Oh! So you're voting for me because you don't like the way I type!

by tounge twisters i dont mean tounge twisters. I mean it in the way...words twisted? how do i put it...i dont know, i was just trying to make it sound cool. :P basically, i have more reason to believe you ARENT what you say you are than cur. and if you are a goodie, than that sucks, but i just dont see it right now...

I have to admit, im not a superstitious person, but friday the 13th always gets me jittery. today was a great day, i found my calculator...which was in plain sight...bombed a quiz though. :(

but yeah...i just...friday the 13th is WIFOM anyday, but with MAFIA? we should have a series that starts on friday the 13th. that would be awsome.

so yeah...i apoligize for the recent constant use of WIFOM, but i looked it up and now love the term. so yeeah...

Thalia, at this point you're iterating the same facts over and over and you're just treading in water. You've yet to give us something to excuse you from your baddie suspicion. Now if you want to not be lynched, lay everything straight out for us. You should have done that by now, and that's what kept us thinking you're a baddie. We don't want to spare an innocent goodie, so if you have nothing, don't tread; Admit.

Thalia, that is meta-gaming and a somewhat no-no. Along with checking player status to see if they are using PM. Either are WIFOM anyways since it doesn't actually prove anything. Supposed to only use what is in the actual game thread and official host messaging.

But to answer you question, no idea. Who are the 35-40 browsing BD in general? If the guest is interested enough maybe it's a soon to be new player.

And do not worry about it. I was talked to during the first game about me doing it.

I like the goodie win scenario too. It's not going to happen the way things are going at the moment. Who are these guest(s) that always seem to be here?

guests do come on a lot...with the igoogle gadget, and the facebook page, many people come on - and this is basically the most active topic, so guests are drawn to here.