BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony is great at such a time of suspense. Peace, unless you want to make a no-editing rule, I think it's ok.

Its fine. I think theres an edit button or a reason. I just like to know why. When i edit, even when not im mafia, sometimes i say why i edit anyways. I just add Edit: or ETA: I just like to know why.

and yes - that was a horrable example. and then refreshing the page shows she DID edit it.

i guess safari didnt load all the way or somthing...my bad :blush:

I do not know if Yodell is Hermione.

I do know Voldemort is dead and I very much suspect Filch is dead. That means Hermione spying isn't really needed. Hermione is also the only baddie that can be somewhat caught by Chess blocking. She is now a bit of a liability to the baddies. I know Akriti had listed Peace, Thalia and Yodell as suspects but that could be coincedental that it matches up to the roles blocked. No one claiming Chess leads me to suspect Akriti was Chess. If the baddies guessed Akriti was Chess or spied her then they could have guessed Yodell would be the next one blocked.

But as I said first, the simplest answer is that Yodell is Hermione.

Your character definition. Current made his apology when nobody but me was on with him. I think the baddies had confirmed actions by then. Although, that is a bit suspicious.

Please direct me to what you are referencing.

there shall be no using of messages in the game thread this is pm reping and cheating :angry:

but we can't prove that the messages are true. They're the exact same thing as the front cover messages with a "you" in the front. We won't use Print screen, because then we can truly confirm it.

Its fine. I think theres an edit button or a reason. I just like to know why. When i edit, even when not im mafia, sometimes i say why i edit anyways. I just add Edit: or ETA: I just like to know why.

and yes - that was a horrable example. and then refreshing the page shows she DID edit it.

i guess safari didnt load all the way or somthing...my bad :blush:

Maybe we should delete the edit option for mafias... that would be fun.

Are you really claiming potions?

Cut and pasting PM's or pretending to do so is a no-no.

However, I can link this...

Roles:

Mafia: Wincon=majority, have Night Kill and BTSC

Harry--because of his pure heart, he appears as a randomly chosen vanilla goodie when spied, but because he leads his group, he'll show up as the killer in the night post, regardless of whether he is alive

Ron--more a follower than anything else, he has no extraordinary abilities (vanilla)

Hermione--Incredibly brilliant, she can learn the role of any one player each night (role spy)

Non-Mafia: Wincon=eliminate baddies

Voldemort/Quirrell--Hidden behind the mask of a teacher, he appears as a random vanilla if spied, but being truly the leader of the faction, he has a night kill each night (faction revealed in night post)

Potions--properly reasoned, these potions will allow Harry and his companions to pass safely; thus they are an ineffective opponent(vanilla)

Wizard Chess--physically knocking out opposing players, he keeps a chosen player from acting at night(block)

Charmed Keys--flittering harmlessly around the room, the keys seek merely to avoid Harry and his companions, and thus have no action (vanilla)

Devil's Snare--easily entangling any who come near, he defends himself easily (can't be lynched (role is revealed) )

Fluffy--The adorable giant three-headed dog, he is vulnerable to music, and thus has no night action (vanilla)

Filch--the overzealous caretaker, he can force any student to reveal their identity (role spy)

Neville--a mediocre student, he tries to keep the baddies in their dorm, but lacks the skills to do so effectively (vanilla)

Roster:

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace.

6. Q-cumber

7. KlueMaster

8. The son of rage and love

9. Yodell

10.TrUnX

11.Shivam

The game opens with a NIGHT. voting will occur after the night post at 9 EDT Sunday.

Notice anything about wording used?

I'm tempted to go out and get it just to make it look like Maurice likes cats. But that is really off topic.

We get it! Just when I voted Thalia I have newfound suspicion. Not really, but just stop!