BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're voting for her, and current is voting for you, that makes him look really bad. Perhaps you are sacrificing her to save yourself? It does not seem like it. Your defense current?

If there is a tie in the lynch, will both people be lynched this time

My defense is doing what I said I wanted. Going for the most likely baddie. I know Thalia isn't Keys so she has to be a baddie.

That is a much stronger case than I had for Trunx.

-----

If Thalia was Keys then she would have called me out from the get go but she waited. There was over a 10 hour delay between her voting for Yodell and when she confronted me. And a rushed voting excuse won't work because she was active chatting with ghost Akriti in the thread before voting.

Once I started getting closer to narrowing down roles I think the baddies had to counter someone's claim. I'm guessing they picked me to split you from your starting to trust me and because of the work Trunx has been doing on me.

As I mentioned before, I didn't call you out because I thought you might possibly be Chess. I guess I was wrong. As for the rushed voting, I was referring to the previous day. Talking to Akriti was earlier during THIS day. You say you know I am not Keys. I know you are not Keys. Unless "Keys" refers to something other than Charmed Keys, you are not Keys.

As I mentioned before, I didn't call you out because I thought you might possibly be Chess. I guess I was wrong. As for the rushed voting, I was referring to the previous day. Talking to Akriti was earlier during THIS day. You say you know I am not Keys. I know you are not Keys. Unless "Keys" refers to something other than Charmed Keys, you are not Keys.

Too many contraptions is a sign of lying and fear. Right now I'm favoring current more than you. Any more defense?

hi!

It does look to me liek yodell is hermione. and right now, I'm kind of believing curr (im too lazy to type it all out :P ) because he rationalized everything. he may be wrong, but all i know is from the night and day posts. If thalia layed out what she thought everything was, id be willing to look at it, but curr's analysis seems good, with the only mistake being keys...and because the mistake is that thalia says shes keys, and, as curr pointed out, took a while to reply, im suspicious.

I might change my vote to thalia, because a spy int he game isnt really harmful. the sooner we get harry the better - you can learn everyones role, but if u cant kill them, wahts the use? However, for now im sticking wiht yodell, since im more sure that shes a baddie

I'm sorry. What is a contraption?

Wrong word. What I meant to say is that you over analyzed for no apparent reason, as would someone defensive of their guilt.

hi!

It does look to me liek yodell is hermione. and right now, I'm kind of believing curr (im too lazy to type it all out :P ) because he rationalized everything. he may be wrong, but all i know is from the night and day posts. If thalia layed out what she thought everything was, id be willing to look at it, but curr's analysis seems good, with the only mistake being keys...and because the mistake is that thalia says shes keys, and, as curr pointed out, took a while to reply, im suspicious.

I might change my vote to thalia, because a spy int he game isnt really harmful. the sooner we get harry the better - you can learn everyones role, but if u cant kill them, wahts the use? However, for now im sticking wiht yodell, since im more sure that shes a baddie

You realize if we make a mistake it's most likely a game over unless they sacrificed a baddie, right?

Explain why I am overanalyzing. Curr3nt made an accusation and I responded. Whether or not you lynch me is your choice. All you'll get out of it is confirmation that I am, as the role PM said, Charmed Keys "flittering harmlessly around the room." :rolleyes: That emoticon is a little too cheerful for what I am actually thinking.

You realize if we make a mistake it's most likely a game over unless they sacrificed a baddie, right?

Yeah. Im sincerely hoping we dont, which is why my vote is currently on yodell. however, i want to get harry. I don't want to screw up.

RAHHHHH!!! *tears hair out* I don't think they would sacrifice a baddie, but then again, its just WIFOM - we think theres 3 baddies and kill a goodie, or they didnt and we think we have less.

Im going to try and be on more, but i *will* be doing history hw too...

you are Neville--a mediocre student, he tries to keep the baddies in their dorm, but lacks the skills to do so effectively (vanilla)

This is my message (I don't have proof it is, so I'm aloud to post it, right?). It doesn't prove I'm Neville, does it? Only I know that. Also, you could have gotten it from the first page. I think if you would express all your views, that could save you from a lynch... if you would. Goodies are more focused at gathering information to find baddies (especially in time of desperation) would put a full list together. If current did all that just to screw around with us while taking the risk of attention, he's one weird baddie.

I think that was directed at me. That was not meant as proof. I think that was also in the first post Shadow made after the original. I just have a reaction to that description that makes me want to roll my eyes. As for your other question, I think I have stated numerous times that I think Yodell is a baddie. I don't know Curr3nt's views.

Explain why I am overanalyzing. Curr3nt made an accusation and I responded. Whether or not you lynch me is your choice. All you'll get out of it is confirmation that I am, as the role PM said, Charmed Keys "flittering harmlessly around the room." :rolleyes: That emoticon is a little too cheerful for what I am actually thinking.

Hold on... at the beginning of this message, it should have said "you". You should have not edited that part out if you got it. I'm losing hope here, because if you could look at this from a larger perspective, current looks a lot more like a goodie to me.

Why should I have said "you"? I was talking about Curr3nt's accusations and statements about rushed voting and me not calling him out. Edited out which part?

...im curious, whyd u edit this post??

I must admit, people who edit their posts, especially at this time, really make me suspicous... <_<

whyd u edit it?

EDIT: i posted this and then the post said she didnt edit it. but when i first got on the page it said it was. does anyone know why?

sorry...i guess this makes me a hypocrite :blush:

Edited by peace*out

Why should I have said "you"? I was talking about Curr3nt's accusations and statements about rushed voting and me not calling him out. Edited out which part?

Your character definition. Current made his apology when nobody but me was on with him. I think the baddies had confirmed actions by then. Although, that is a bit suspicious.