BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! I was gonna vote for Akriti, but I doubt she was sacrificed as Ron. I'm pretty sure she was a vanilla (definitely not filch) because of her random voting pattern. Current, I think the baddies have confirmed their decision by the time you admitted your role. Akriti's death doesn't tell us anything other than that the baddies are trying to confuse us. Anyways, I'm voting for peace right now. Despite her reference to the potions, she seems like she's on the opposite spectrum of thalia and trunx. Probability says she's a baddie.

I'm alive... why did they leave me alive? Doubt it would be because they didn't want to bring attention to the direction I was leading and I tried to time my posts so that baddies couldn't react to that. So was it because I was looking the wrong way and thought it would lead to a goodie lynch? Maybe because I had been looking at Q-Cumber also with Trunx?

No Hermione?

Simpliest answer appears to be that Yodell is Hermione and Akriti was the goodie. I'll try to rework everything and get thoughts soon.

You may be right on that. He has been trying to blame me for a bunch of things, but otherwise lurking in the shadows. What do you think about peace, because at this point I trust your opinion.

I spent too long working on that first set I need a break.

Best I can come up with is maybe with Voldemort dead they didn't need Hermione to spy and hoped to cause confusion by not spying? Either that or Yodell is Hermione.

I'd rather go with the surest baddie lynch we can get. Psychosmurf with starting the vote for Tsoral or Trunx seemed surer to me.

No Filch acting...so Aaryan is probably Filch. Least that part is holding up.

If I'm wrong about Peace being a goodie then either Psychosmurf or Trunx would have to be a goodie or Yodell would have to be the goodie. There are only 3 baddies.

I'm going for Trunx for now if only to get some answers from him

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-- killed by Harry et al

3. Thalia

4. Akriti-- killed by harry et al

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster-- killed by Harry et al

8. the son of rage and love-- lynched and found to be Voldemort/Quirrell

9. Yodell

10. TrUnX

11. curr3nt - voting for Trunx

Going to eat, if I'm not back tonight I'll be active tomorrow.

I was doubting Akriti... perhaps she WAS hermione. Although I think the baddies would need all their people and would not commit suicide with no suspicion among them. I think Trunx was being an idiot, because frankly, I can relate. Perhaps his baddie fellows told him to gain sympathy from me due to my last game, but I doubt it.

Suspicion list: Peace, Yodell and Psycho. If peace is a goodie, then Thalia is prob a baddie. The question is... who's who?

If there are a few baddies deciding on night actions, and one of the people with a night action isn't there, can they still go through with that night action? They could be tricking us.

Only living baddies may act, but the baddie to whom an action is assigned need not be the one to enter the action. However, if that individual is blocked, that action will not go through, if it is an action subject to blocking.

Also, I do not know if Trunx truly wishes to be replaced, but I am in the process of obtaining and confirming replacements for both he and Psychosmurf, but I do not know if either will continue to participate until replacements are obtained.

Just be aware that these two may have assumed they could announce a need for replacement and never read the thread again.

Night 2:

Harry. Ron, and Hermione stayed up late into the night, planning their assault on the forbidden corridor. Finally, they separated; while Harry took care of Aaryan, Hermione once again hit the books.

Outside the Great Hall, Wizard Chess, seeing Peace, invited her to a game, quickly capturing her and dragging her from the board.

Roster in a minute

Internets out in 2 min, but i just want to bring up this post.

hermione acted

harry acted.

ron can't act, as he does nothing, but the point is i was blocked that night.

ill elaborate in the morning if needed. night!1

Internets out in 2 min, but i just want to bring up this post.

hermione acted

harry acted.

ron can't act, as he does nothing, but the point is i was blocked that night.

ill elaborate in the morning if needed. night!1

Once again, in order of events, your block happened AFTER both acting baddies acted. You could still be Ron, who is still a murderer.

the night was quiet, just quiet enough thought harry as he grabbed his invisibility cloak and crept out of the dormitory. he was looking for someone special tonight and he knew what he must do, he found his victim in bed with the covers pulled around *him* and harry felt guilty as he raised his wand. the last thing that AKRITI saw was a flash of green light and the school rose in alarm when they heard *his* scream.when yodell heard the scream he ran from his dorm to see what was going on, but when he opened the door to leave he saw a giant stone knight ( wizards chess) blocking his path and could do nothing but stay in his room for the rest of the night1. Psychosmurf2. Aaryan-- killed by Harry et al3. Thalia4. Akriti-- killed by harry et al5. Peace6. Q-Cumber7. KlueMaster-- killed by Harry et al8. the son of rage and love-- lynched and found to be Voldemort/Quirrell9. Yodell10. TrUnX 11. curr3ntvoting ends at 9pm edt tomorrow

@nox: Why everyone forgets it. Always remember I am a girl. :mad:

Why will a boy keep powerpuff girls Avtar.

Edited by Akriti

My perspective of things...First person

I'm thinking Thalia might be Chess. With the defense she wanted to give without votes she could have blocked herself as protection.

Please keep in mind that since I'm not a spy all this is WIFOM.

If I read things correctly then

Q-Cumber is Neville

Peace is Potions

Thalia is Chess

Yodell would be Snare or Fluffy

I am Keys.

Good luck goodies wish I had more. :(

My vote may be based on this post. First, I've got to figure out who is being protected here though. . .

@Akriti neither I nor nox knew that (we're in the US) but please avoid contributions, especially lengthy ones which might be misconstrued as hints. I'm endeavouring to add you to the ghost convo, but am having some trouble.

@Akriti neither I nor nox knew that (we're in the US) but please avoid contributions, especially lengthy ones which might be misconstrued as hints. I'm endeavouring to add you to the ghost convo, but am having some trouble.

I didn't mean to imply that Akriti was giving the hint. I was talking about the actual night post.

Well... me and current (I guess I'm taking some credit here) are just piecing everything together when nobody has. If I was a baddie, I would lurk in the shadows of this game. Instead, I'm eager to find the baddies here. Once again, I'm Neville, and nobody dare take my role. I'm very confident that at least one of Yodell, peace and psycho are baddies. Also: Before you try to save yourself from a lynch by claiming you were blocked in the night action, look at the order of actions.

I may be over my head, but I think we'll beat the baddies this game.

@HPM1 I am sorry for previous post.see I had very tough week, had 5 sleepless nights to give 4 exams.

And in the morning dint bother to check the previous posts. My last post was more of frustration than thinking..

I am extremely srry, hope this doesnt happen again..

I took this as Trunx continuing. I can't tell if it is a ploy or not. If they are "away" then how can they defend?

-----

Who the heck is Chess? Unintended hint but Shadow saying that they are still looking for replacements leads me to think Chess isn't Psychosmurf or Trunx. It isn't me nor Q-Cumber. Thalia didn't say anything about it nor Peace about Thalia maybe being Chess. Yodell could have blocked himself which makes about as much sense as Thalia doing it D1. Akriti could have been Chess since Shadow said baddie kill doesn't stop block.

Block blocks everything except for baddie kill. Goodie kill comes next, then spy, but goodie kill does not stop blocks, nor does baddie kill (baddie kill doesn't stop goodie kill either)

-----

Peace didn't say anything about being Potions either.

-----

Q-Cumber did you see other posts where people made a non-sequitor-ish reference to a role in this game?