BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

Guys, I highly doubt they would spy Kmaster and try to claim his role. They're probably searching for Voldemort. It'll be a few deaths before a baddie claims a role.

Aaryan, we both know I was terrible in TMM2, nevertheless, it was totally awesome. You played us all like cards.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baddies have two ways to be killed. Voldemort and voting. By spying a person they kill they eliminate a goodie, remove a possible role from suspect list and get insurance against a lynch.

If they didn't spy Klue how'd they know Klue wasn't Voldemort and they are fine there?

I do not know if they did or didn't I am just not going to believe anyone outing their role without other proof.

They would not be able to find out Klue's role before deciding whether to kill him or not. All information/actions go out at the end of the night. However they could take both actions.

in the great hall there was the sound of all of the students yelling and accusing other houses for the death of kluemaster, in the end two names stood in the minds of the students and they were ready to exact revenge...... but they could not come to an agreement, before the deciding student could make his opinion known dumbledore roared "SILENCE!!!!...... everyone back to your rooms!!! anyone found outside of the dormitory tonight will be expelled imediatly!!" and the very bricks of hogwarts seemed to shake with the sound of authority in his voice and the students quickly filed out of the hall and headed the headmasters warning

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace

6. Q-Cumber

7. KlueMaster-killed by the Baddies

8.the son of rage and love

9.Yodell

10. TrUnX

11.Shivam

Edited by darth nox

Day 1 tie means no lynch. However, yes, when a player is lynched their role will be publicly revealed. Day 2 and beyond, you would be correct that a tie means random lynch, though with Devil's Snare not considered for lynching.

Off-topic: I'm trying to get nox to tell me a surprise she has planned for me, and she won't unless she gets PMs from people supporting my desire to know. Please support me in this :D

The message has to say: "you should tell shadow your secret about prom"

sry shadow - we could only do that after this game is over.. we are not allowed to PM anyone on this game .. even the hosts :)) (nox said that in a previous post about illegal BTSC and cheating .. but I have no time to search for it now :) )

This game too first day is a tie....

I am getting a feeling this time also baddies will win.....

Hope hope and hope this not happens.

Well, still now we don't have any clue about the baddies. First, i thought, that person might have played the TMMII that's why he had an idea of kman's power. but still,,,,

anyone can read that thread.

At last, we are left with no clue. :unsure: :unsure: