BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Mafia: Wincon=majority, have Night Kill and BTSC

Harry--because of his pure heart, he appears as a randomly chosen vanilla goodie when spied, but because he leads his group, he'll show up as the killer in the night post, regardless of whether he is alive

Ron--more a follower than anything else, he has no extraordinary abilities (vanilla)

Hermione--Incredibly brilliant, she can learn the role of any one player each night (role spy)

Non-Mafia: Wincon=eliminate baddies

Voldemort/Quirrell--Hidden behind the mask of a teacher, he appears as a random vanilla if spied, but being truly the leader of the faction, he has a night kill each night (faction revealed in night post)

Potions--properly reasoned, these potions will allow Harry and his companions to pass safely; thus they are an ineffective opponent(vanilla)

Wizard Chess--physically knocking out opposing players, he keeps a chosen player from acting at night(block)

Charmed Keys--flittering harmlessly around the room, the keys seek merely to avoid Harry and his companions, and thus have no action (vanilla)

Devil's Snare--easily entangling any who come near, he defends himself easily (can't be lynched (role is revealed) )

Fluffy--The adorable giant three-headed dog, he is vulnerable to music, and thus has no night action (vanilla)

Filch--the overzealous caretaker, he can force any student to reveal their identity (role spy)

Neville--a mediocre student, he tries to keep the baddies in their dorm, but lacks the skills to do so effectively (vanilla)

Dumbledore: Shadow7

Backups:

Nights/Days will end at 9 PM EDT

Edited by Shadow7

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan

3. Thalia

4. Akriti

5. Peace.

6. Q-cumber

7. KlueMaster

8. The son of rage and love

10.TrUnX

Backups:

1. curr3nt

2. dorlexat

Fixing player list.

@dorlexat: are you sure you dont want to play? This is made for newbies!

Hi all

I've never played before and don't know if I should dare... but watching trainer mafia.. hosted by Hirk it looked like a looot of fun to play ..

But what a hack, I'm willing to try anything once ;)

So put me in as well .... if there are spots/slots left :)