BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

22 answers to this question

two blondes on different sides of a river:

first one yells to the other one: "hey, how do I get to the other side of the river?"

the second one thinks for a bit and then .. puzzled, answers: "but... you are on the other side of the river"

Anyways, the blonde in my joke was in a hurry and ask that man to date her, and fast.

Why?

300 POSTS!!!!! in 23 days!!!!!

ooops sry cube ...missed u'r post completely ...

I'm with Peace in this one : no idea ... pls pls pls let us know :-D

A blond walks into an elevator and there is a man standing there. In a sort of greeting, she says "T.G.I.F!"

To which the man replies: "S.*.*.*"

Puzzled, she says "You know T.G.I.F means thank goodness it's Friday?"

And the man say "Yes, and S.*.*.* means Sorry honey, it's Thursday!"

A blond walks into an elevator and there is a man standing there. In a sort of greeting, she says "T.G.I.F!"

To which the man replies: "S.*.*.*"

Puzzled, she says "You know T.G.I.F means thank goodness it's Friday?"

And the man say "Yes, and S.*.*.* means Sorry honey, it's Thursday!"

What do you call a blonde painting her hair red?

Artificial Intelligence

YES!!!

i havent heard either of those before! New blond jokes! :D

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde are on a carpet that makes you disappear if you lie.

Brunette: "I think I'm the most popular kid in school." *WHOOSH!* she disappears.

Redhead: "I think I'm the prettiest kid in the school." *WHOOSH!* she disappears.

Blonde: "I think . . . " *WHOOSH!* she disappears.

There's a fire in a building. Inside the building are a blond, a brunette, and a redhead.

Now they're all standing on top of the building with the fire right under them. A fireman is standing onthe ground holding a giant blanket.

"Jump!" he tells the redhead. "It's your only hope!" so the redhead jumps and he pulls the blanket away. SPLAT.

next he tells the brunette: "Jump! it's your only hope!". The brunette says: "but you just killed the redhead! How can I trust you?"

"it's ok, I just don't like redheads!" he says. So the brunette jumps. The fireman pulls the blanket away. SPLAT.

finally, "Jump!" he tells the blond. She says: "I just saw you pull the blanket from under my friends! I'll do it myself. Putrid blanket down, walk away nice and easy..."

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde are on a carpet that makes you disappear if you lie.

Brunette: "I think I'm the most popular kid in school." *WHOOSH!* she disappears.

Redhead: "I think I'm the prettiest kid in the school." *WHOOSH!* she disappears.

Blonde: "I think . . . " *WHOOSH!* she disappears.

Hahahahaha :lol: that one made me laugh hard :lol:

To gain membership to a club a blonde a brunette and a red head have to walk up 150 stairs. At every 50 steps the person taking them there tells a joke. If they laugh they are sent down and are not allowed in. At Stair 50 the man tells a joke and the brunette laughs and leave. At Stair 100 the man tells a joke and the red head laughs. She leaves. At Stair 150 the man tells a joke and the blonde does not laugh. The next when she sees the man and he lets her in she starts laughing hysterically. He asks "Why are you laughing?" She says "I just got the first joke."

A brunette was jumping on a railroad track saying 8 with every jump. A blonde sees her and decides to join in. The brunette sees a train and jumps off. The blonde gets hit. The brunette goes back on the railroad track saying "9.9.9."