BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

is the NK blocking ?

and i'll back up ! i want to play at least one game where the N/D post is posted when i'm NOT sleeping :P

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif This is why I was trying to stick to OOA. Obviously, that plan failed miserably. I'll clarify that later. . . flame! MiKi! PM!

Maybe we can introduce an Indy? It's a good experience when learning Mafia to have a third party.

I thought about Edmund as an indy but that didn't quite work out. I'll think about it some more though.

I think the editor is messing with me. =.=' There appears to be a blank 5th rule. Thanks for the input everyone. New draft will be up after some discussion with MiKi and flame.

TMM XI signups- Please include your time zone with your name (unless it's listed under your location in which case I will figure it out or you have told me before in which case I will hopefully remember) and I will attempt to avoid cycles that end at 4 AM. ;)

Hosts: Thalia and flamebirde? with MiKi supervising? (Any objections?)

Players:

Backups:

1. Hidden G (time zone please)

Mentors:

1. Slick?

Goodies (WinCon: Eliminate Baddies)

Lucy Pevensie- save

Susan Pevensie- redirect

Peter Pevensie- RID kill

Aslan- indy RID Recruit (becomes bodyguard if successful), broadcast, RID lynch save

Mr. Tumnus- vote manip

The Beavers- spy

Baddies- Have BTSC and Night Kill (WinCon: Majority)

The White Witch- NK carrier

Ginnarbrick- redirect

Maugrim- block

Indy (WinCon: RID kill the player responsible for killing first dead sibling. If that is not possible, survive until goodies or baddies win.)

Edmund Pevensie- RID kill, can trade for night or day immunity; if recruited, RID kill becomes block, no immunity

OOA/OOP: RID Kill>RID Kill>>RID Recruit>>Redirect>Redirect>Block (if recruited)>Block>>Save>>NK>> Spy

>> means it happens in that order regardless of who targets who. RID kills>>recruit>>redirects/blocks>>save>>NK>>spy. This means NK would only block the spy.

> means it happens at the same time. RID kills happen together and redirects/blocks happen together.

1. The NK is immune to redirects/blocks. Having a NK carrier only matters if the carrier is RID killed.
  2. In the event that the White Witch dies, the NK will pass to Maugrim, then Ginarrbrik.
  3. If Edmund is targeted for the NK, Aslan will die in his place (bodyguard) and Aslan's role will be revealed. Edmund cannot die in the next cycle.
  4. Edmund will be notified if recruited. Edmund's recruit will be publicly declared in the night post (might change but it's kind of hard to hide a block).

Hopefully, that covers all of the concerns/ suggestions given so far. Any more feedback?

TMM XI signups- Please include your time zone with your name (unless it's listed under your location in which case I will figure it out or you have told me before in which case I will hopefully remember) and I will attempt to avoid cycles that end at 4 AM. ;)

Hosts: Thalia and flamebirde with MiKi supervising

Players:

Backups:

1. Hidden G (time zone please)

Mentors:

1. Slick?

Edited by Thalia

Players:

Backups:

1. Hidden G GMT +2

Mentors:

1. Slick?

2. Aaryan

I can be a mentor for multiple people.

Players:

1. mewminator GMT+2

Backups:

1. Hidden G GMT +2

Mentors:

1. Slick MST

2. Aaryan EST

3. MiKi CST

Players:

1. mewminator GMT+2

2. Cavenglok EST

Backups:

1. Hidden G GMT +2

Mentors:

1. Slick MST

2. Aaryan EST

3. MiKi CST

Players:

1. mewminator GMT+2

2. Cavenglok EST

Backups:

1. Hidden G GMT +2

2. tolecnal

Mentors:

1. Slick MST

2. Aaryan EST

3. MiKi CST

Players:

1. mewminator GMT+2

2. Cavenglok EST

Backups:

1. Hidden G GMT +2

Mentors:

1. Slick MST

2. Aaryan EST

3. MiKi CST

Players:

1. mewminator GMT+2

2. Cavenglok EST

Backups:

1. Hidden G GMT +2

2. tolecnal EST?

Mentors:

1. Slick MST

2. Aaryan EST

3. MiKi CST