BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

With all of the new members coming in, there is always an opportunity to get new mafia players. Instead of waiting for a Mafia to fill up, it might be easier if any newbies that wanted to play to sign up here! If you are a new member or an old member interested in learning the game of Mafia, please sign up!!!

Once we have enough, we will start a new game on a first come, first served basis!

Newbie Mafia Signups

Simply copy the roster, add your name to the next available spot and post it in a message!

Hirk, do you really think it is smart to run two mafias at once?

This is supposed to be a continuous list for new players - not engaged in Trainer's Manual Mafia I and II.

So, basically, new Trainer's Manual Mafias will be started once these signups are filled. And there will (probably) be more hosts available besides Hirk to host these new Mafias.

I've got a slightly themed newbie mafia in the works, Harry Potter Year 1 mafia, if anyone wants to play in that one.

Newbie Mafia Signups

1. The son of rage and love

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

OK, just to be clearer on having multiple threads running around.

This is supposed to be a continuous thread for people who have never player Mafia online in a forum environment or have not played Mafia at all.

Players that feel they've completed a few Mafias or are familiar with playing Mafia in a forum environment can jump to more advanced / complex Mafias ... Please check

* the BrainDen Mafia Queue

* thread

- to see which upcoming games are addressed to which range of players ;)

The comments above are not a mandatory set of rules, just a warning of how the hosts designed their games ... from simple (more vanilla roles) to complex (almost everyone has a role and there are a lot of abilities).

Newbie mafia Signups

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

4. Kokiri971

5. mangamathsfreak

just to take note i'm a complete noob and never played this game before but i am interested to...

tried reading the newbie's guide but failed to understand it....

Newbie mafia Signups

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

4. Kokiri971

5. mangamathsfreak

6. Auramyna

I followed the Trainer Manual Mafia II game and read bits and pieces of other Mafias and FAQs so thought I'd take the plunge...

Newbie mafia Signups

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

4. Kokiri971

5. mangamathsfreak

6. Auramyna

7.Aaryan

Might as well play another one. I dont really need to play, so if anyone wants to play but theres no space, i'll give them my spot.

If it had to be for complete newbies, I'll have to wait ages to get a game. As long as the skill level is relatively equal it should be fine. C'mon guys, sign up. Let's kick off another game!

Edit: Anyhow, at least we know people will participate/ be active.

Edited by Auramyna

Newbie mafia Signups

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

4. Kokiri971

5. mangamathsfreak

6. Auramyna

7. Aaryan

8. Yodell

HP Year 1 got me addicted (and it was my 1st game of mafia) .. and I was waiting for HP year 2 to sign up (I'm kind of an HP series fan) .. but I might as well get some practice in the mean time... :)

Newbie mafia Signups

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

4. Kokiri971

5. mangamathsfreak

6. Auramyna

7. Aaryan

8. Yodell

9.Mukul Verma

You missed quite a lot, Mukul.

&kmaster: I played one game with a mentor, and one where I got killed N2. :dry: what do you think?

@Aaryan: that's it? :lol:

now listen to mine: I played 3 games. In 2, I was killed the night I found the baddies and the third, being my first baddie game, I was lynched the first day. Now, what say? Any one who wants to laugh at me can do so coz I am worth laughing on. As my favorite dialogue goes "I AM STUPID". Yeah, I am :sigh: :(:unsure:

Newbie mafia Signups

2. Psychosmurf

3. Akriti

4. Kokiri971

5. mangamathsfreak

6. Auramyna

7. Aaryan

8. Yodell

9.Mukul Verma

10.kristamark1

You missed quite a lot, Mukul.

&kmaster: I played one game with a mentor, and one where I got killed N2. :dry: what do you think?

...Or is it too late?

Yay

I know this might sound stupid but... When we start how do I know my role and (if I'm the Mafia) who is on my team?

PS: I did read the guide, but I still don't understand everything.