BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

Welcome to the Den marksmanjay! Do you have a nickname you would prefer to go by?

@All- One more player. I'm going to do this a little differently than normal. Once we get the last player, I'm going to send out a group PM to everyone signed up to make sure you're all still here. I haven't seen a couple of you around here lately so this is my attempt at preventing mass inactivity. Once it is confirmed that we have enough players, I will send out the roles.

I don't really have one. Some people call me mark, or jay. I kinda prefer jay.

Also, I have a few friends who like logic, puzzles, and mafia, so I'll probably show them this site and the mafia forum.

This is the current plan for the game. Anyone have any last comments, suggestions, etc?

Goodies (WinCon: Eliminate Baddies)

Lucy Pevensie- save

Susan Pevensie- redirect

Peter Pevensie- RID kill

Aslan- indy RID Recruit, bodyguard, broadcast

Mr. Tumnus- vote manip

The Beavers- spy

Baddies- Have BTSC and Night Kill (WinCon: Majority)

The White Witch- NK carrier

Ginnarbrick- redirect

Maugrim- block

Indy (WinCon: RID kill the player responsible for killing first dead sibling. If that is not possible, survive until goodies or baddies win.)

Edmund Pevensie- RID kill, can trade for night or day immunity or spy; if recruited, RID kill becomes block, no immunity

OOA/OOP: RID Kill>RID Kill>>RID Recruit>>NK>>Redirect>Redirect>Block (if recruited)>Block>>Save>>Spy

>> means it happens in that order regardless of who targets who. RID kills>>recruit>>NK>>redirects/blocks>>save>>spy.

> means it happens at the same time. RID kills happen together and redirects/blocks happen together.

Rules:

1. In the event that the White Witch dies, the NK will pass to Maugrim, then Ginarrbrik.

2. The NK is not blocking.

3. The following will appear in the night post only if successful: RID Kills, NKs, Blocks, and Saves. Redirects and Spies will not appear regardless of success or failure.

4. Redirected players will be informed that they have been redirected but will not be told to whom they were redirected.

5. If Edmund is targeted for the NK, Aslan will die in his place (bodyguard) and Aslan's role will be revealed. Edmund will become a goodie. Edmund cannot die in the next cycle.

6. Edmund will be notified if recruited. Edmund's recruit will be publicly declared in the night post.

7. Aslan's broadcast ability may be used once per cycle in either the day or night post. A 250 character limit will be enforced.

8. If the first of Edmund's siblings is lynched (as opposed to NKed), the first player to vote for the sibling will be held accountable for said sibling's death.

What's an NK?

I'm interested, but where are the rules? Like, "block," "NK," "RID," etc.

What's an NK?

An NK ia a night kill, a block is a way to stop a certain person's action(s), and i am not 100% sure how to describe RID Kill but here goes nothing:

An RID Kill is an action in which a player can kill another if they know their role

Hosts: Thalia and flamebirde with MiKi supervising

Please include time zones if you don't mind.

Players:

1. mewminator (only if mafia starts june 14 or later)

2. Cavenglok EDT

3. MikeD GMT+3

4. gvg EDT

5. Brainy EDT

6. TheCube EDT

7. mboon CST (GMT -6)

8. marksmanjay EDT

9. psykomania

10. yodell GMT+2 (EEST)

Backups:

1. tolecnal EDT? Please confirm.

Mentors:

1. Aaryan EDT

2. MiKi CDT

3. Hidden G GMT +3 (daylight saving )

Awesome!!!!!

psykomakia - it's a (misspelled) word that means the psychological battle for the soul between good and evil, as often depicted by a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

and I'm in the central time zone.

My apologies. :blush:

(BTW, if anyone sees me saying "My apologies", I'm not being sarcastic)

Hosts: Thalia and flamebirde with MiKi supervising

Please include time zones if you don't mind.

Players:

1. mewminator (only if mafia starts june 14 or later)

2. Cavenglok EDT

3. MikeD GMT+3

4. gvg EDT

5. Brainy EDT

6. TheCube EDT

7. mboon CST (GMT -6)

8. marksmanjay EDT

9. psykomakia CST

10. yodell GMT+2 (EEST)

Backups:

1. tolecnal EDT? Please confirm.

Mentors: