BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

MissKitten can take my spot. She might live longer against maurice.

is he that good a player or is he holding a grudge against you or are you rivals

Yes but no need to get worried, yes and yes.

Having said that... mo & c3 are playing? Are we trying to totally confuse the new players or merely throw them to the sharks? Or mehbeh it's a game of remote control mafia where instead of a car, we each have a newbie (and obv mo & c3 can't control a remote while they running around like headless chickens.) *confused* :duh: C3's the crazy chicken, mo's the fox (with a calculator) who watches and waits for his opportunity to use "logic" and "probability" :dontcare:

Renamed: Remote Control Wildcard Shark Mafia.

Mentor note 1: this is the strategy known as "lulling the "sharks" *BAHAHAHA* (can't keep a straight face) into a false sense of security in order to... (you'll find out later)"

Or alternatively known as "talking crap to amuse myself"

So in conclusion, no need to worry (Psst- Emergency Mentor/Newbie meeting in room 404, STAT!)

mo can dumb it down cos he's smart like that? *yes*, it's curr I'm worried about. *nods* his whole family is... I'm [relatively] experienced and he still manages to annoy/confuse/scare the crap out of me! It's the deep voice coming from such a pretty young thing. Highly unsettling... And the whiskers. *shudders*

mo can dumb it down cos he's smart like that? *yes*,Actually no, cuz he's mo like that it's curr I'm worried about. *nods* his whole family is... True dat *nods* I'm [relatively] experienced and he still manages to annoy/confuse/scare the crap out of me! It's the deep voice coming from such a pretty young thing. Highly unsettling... And the whiskers. *shudders* Eh, I wouldn't quite say 'pretty'... more like 'innocent', maybe? And yes, very unsettling... *shudders with aura*