8. mboon

9. tolecnal

Mentors:

1. Thalia

2. MiKi [Course, I'm also available as a backup or even player if necessary.]

3. MoMa

4. Shadow

5. Auramyna (happy to play if needed.)

Added the mentors back. I will go start advertising this more and I hope our mentors will as well. I feel that our mentors could go to the Logic and Riddle forums and finding smart and intelligent members they would wish to mentor for this game. I would rather not let Hirkala's series be stopped because we can't find people who can sign up

@G If anything, I know that me and Nana7 have filled in before when we couldn't get signups because we are the least experienced of the "experienced" members, and are usually able to play at a very "inexperienced" level. You might also try smoth; she's pretty "inexperienced" and is a good mafia player.

Also, I know me and a couple other people are wondering why you are so blatantly ignoring Sak-C. I know that some of our members haven't gotten along with her before, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong this time that she has done... Plus, letting her play would get the mafia up and running just that much faster.

I have played over a dozen games and hosted 2, so I think it would be inappropriate for me to play in a TMM. That has nothing to do with my having lost every TMM I ever played, half my losses have been in TMM. :mad:

He (GM) was practically threatening to ban people if they let me play. I had to get staff here involved just to stop him.

(Red added by me)

I can say for a fact that he has never threatened to ban people on that site, if they let you play on here, unless you have solid proof of this, then don't state something like that. I am sick of hearing you whine and complain when you don't get your way. If you don't like the way we play on this site, then leave. I have played with most of the people on here, and while they may go overboard on the picking at times, they are not being malicious. Having followed most of your posts on here, I REFUSE to play with you. Your complaining does nothing but sap all of the fun out of games.

You complained when people "criticized" your game, but yet you don't have any problems criticizing the roles that are in other games, and I can and will prove this, if you want to claim that you didn't. [/rant]

Sorry Rookie and everyone, I am just tired of hearing her complain over anything that doesn't go her way.

You might also try smoth; she's pretty "inexperienced" and is a good mafia player.

There, I fixed that for you.... :thumbsup:

I actually did not sign up because from GMs original post it sounded like he wanted either complete newbies or with only a handful of games played. Also I was signed up for Klueless and COR at the time as well as another game over on MM and I did not want to have multiple games going at once as I can be easily con-fu-sed.

I can be a back-up for this game maybe in case someone new signs up and then drops? Or I could play if it is down to needing just one more.

p.s. thanx for the compliment :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D :D

p.p.s I got the "too many smilies" message on this post!

Edited by smoth333

Framm, you clearly don't know anything about the situation at all. And yes, I do have proof of him doing that. People like the two of you have no right to try and bully people off of this site.

Then prove it...

I am not trying to bully anyone off of this site, but I want you to quit being a crybaby over every little thing. That is why everybody has a short fuse with you. You can't take anything said to you, and it is being mean if we say anything remotely negative towards you.

Again, unless you prove it, then stop the libel.

Then stop libeling GM's name, or prove where he has threatened to ban people on that other site. I am only "attacking" you because of the libel.

I am sick of your attitude. I am a nice person, I have tried to help you, but the way you act, it is impossible.

Anyways, I am done with you. I will not play your games or play in a game with you, till you quit acting like this.

Again sorry everyone. I have had enough of her attitude.

I haven't done anything to anyone! I joined MM, and I'm mistreated and banned, when I haven't even done anything. My reputation is tarnished. I come here, and people accuse me of being a duplicate account, among other things. People even trash games to harass me.

And I'm not "libelling" GM. It's the truth. I'm just not going to feed in your attempt to make it more public than it already is. The fact is that he pressured a host of one of the games I signed up for here and told him he couldn't let me play. I had to call in the admin to intervene. And he's doing essentially the same thing here, by removing me from the list, ignoring me and everyone who mentions me, and then making up some bogus excuses that anyone can see through, especially since he initially had no problem with me being on the list.

Understand? Just how could it be possible for GM to threaten to ban people while at the same time nobody be aware of it??? What kind of threat is it that nobody ever heard of but you? If he threatened to ban people, which he never did, by definition people would have to know about it. I never saw it. Framm did not. He does not ban lightly either. And whether you ever realize or acknowledge it, people have been trying very hard to help you and give you repeated chances.

Just an FYI, Framm being a mod on said site kinda means he does know what went down...you going to him also kinda means it /unignore

You need to stop attacking me. Again, you clearly don't understand the situation at all.

Where? Seriously...where?

You are the one always on the attack...you call people names and spread lies about them. You say people are doing things that are just not true...like this post of yours.

GM did this to the host over PM. And I don't need "help", nor do I consider the things that have been done to me "helping". This whole thread is becoming a perfect example. Then there's the game where the goodies killed me knowing I was on their side. That's a disgusting way to play, and I don't appreciate it. I haven't done anything to anyone, and I'm sick of always being attacked and made out to be the bad guy, while the true bad guys get free passes because they've been around longer.

GM did this to the host over PM. And I don't need "help", nor do I consider the things that have been done to me "helping". This whole thread is becoming a perfect example. Then there's the game where the goodies killed me knowing I was on their side. That's a disgusting way to play, and I don't appreciate it. I haven't done anything to anyone, and I'm sick of always being attacked and made out to be the bad guy, while the true bad guys get free passes because they've been around longer.

Question...sincere and earnest question...

If GM did this to you, why would you want to play in one of his games?

I want to play Mafia. It doesn't matter who is running it. I'm not going to let him succeed in forcing me out here like he did at MM. Not only did he ban me on MM, but he never even told me why until I contacted him via IM. And when I did this, he was beyond nasty to me. Then he acts like he owns this site by pressuring people to keep me out of their games just because he has some issue with me? His behavior in this situation should be very telling. He didn't have a problem with me signing up, then he suddenly removes me without a word? He ignores me questions any everyone else's? He removes me when I'm added again and gives a vague reason without addressing me directly? A reason that doesn't even make any sense? He's acting childish, yet no one is really getting on his case for his behavior. If I did this same thing, people would be all over me.

Adding to maurice's question (also honestly wondering): If we are as bad as you say that we are. (completely false by the way) Then why are you still trying to play on here? :rolleyes: We aren't the only site that plays mafia this way, at least I am pretty sure of it.

I find it funny that you are the only person that has any problems with us and the way we play. Anyways, I really am done with you. Goodbye.

You want a better reason why you were removed? Take a look at your posts over the past few pages. You get into these arguments all the time. It is disruptive.

And what game and host was threatened? You have accused a respected member of the community with an act that is hard to believe and not supported by any evidence.

There is nothing wrong with my posts over the past few pages! See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. GM clearly did something wrong, and my reaction is perfectly understandable and justified. And yet, people are getting on MY case and not his. It's not right.

If anyone wants to carry on discussions / debates / food fights about sak playing, would you be willing to do it in a separate thread on the "others" forum and let this one continue to be a signup thread?

Or even better yet, a personal conversation that doesn't appear to everyone on the site? Because frankly, this is getting kinda nasty.

Just post something along the lines of "I'ma start a personal conversation about sak playing mafia, anyone who wants to join and get stuff off their chest please PM me and I'll add you to it. kthxbai"

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew

3. flamebride

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

Mentors:

1. Thalia

2. MiKi [Course, I'm also available as a backup or even player if necessary.]

3. MoMa

4. Shadow

5. Auramyna (happy to play if needed.)

Just moving the sign-up thread over. I will not be addressing anything said in the posts above me as I feel enough has been said regarding this matter. Please let's just find people to sign-up. MissKitten I think you, Aura, Moma and Shadow should be the ones to go out and find new people in other forums who YOU want to mentor to play in this game. This will help fill these sign ups