2. mew

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

Mentors:

1. Thalia

2. MiKi [Course, I'm also available as a backup or even player if necessary.]

3. MoMa

Seems a spot was just opened up. 5 MORE SPOTS. Also thank you KM. We have a lot of Mafias going on but I promise that we will play yours eventually

Look, I don't know what's going on, but you owe me an explanation. Stop ignoring me and give one. Nothing has happened, and you were fine with my participation before, now I'm suddenly off the list?

I don't really buy that, though. I mean, how does my name magically get deleted when GM copies the roster? And if it was just an accident, he could have just said that, apologized, or even added my name back, especially since I commented on it. He did none of those things, but isntead reposted the roster without my name.O_o

I don't really buy that, though. I mean, how does my name magically get deleted when GM copies the roster? And if it was just an accident, he could have just said that, apologized, or even added my name back, especially since I commented on it. He did none of those things, but isntead reposted the roster without my name.O_o

She has a point he even said that a spot just opened up

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew

3. flamebride

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

Hello everyone, still need four more members to join. Please do not add people that aren't yourself to this list. Also if you have been removed from this list, I either feel you are too experienced to play this newbie mafia or you are trying to play for malicious reasons. Please go find four more so we can start this after Klue's Mafia.

GM, I don't know what you are trying to pull here. Everyone else on that list has been here longer than I have and are certainly way more experienced. Also, I've played Mafia on here before, so there certainly aren't malicious reasons. Also, several people have claimed you can't bar people from playing games on here. Can someone clarify, because I'm getting fed up with being treated this way.

Maybe not everyone, but at least three other players on that list have been here and playing Mafia longer than me. This is a pretty shallow attempt to keep me out, mimicking him trying to use his spot as admin of another Mafia site that many people here are also part of to force hosts to bar me from their games. He was practically threatening to ban people if they let me play. I had to get staff here involved just to stop him.

His behavior here is pretty outrageous. First he removes me from the list suddenly, when he had seen and was fine with the sign-up list before. Then he doesn't even given a reason, and he blatantly ignores me asking about this when he posts next. And when someone else adds me again, he removes me again and still does really address me. Instead, he vaguely states that any removed persons were removed because he feels they are too experienced or have joined for malicious reasons. But there is nothing to indicate either of those, and I'm not going to let him get away with this.