BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

OK, but if we find another player before that, we'll bump you anyway, so you can start playing as soon as possible. (I think someone said they can't play a lot in October)

Edited by kristmark1

Hey, guys and gals, something unexpected came up and I might not be able to host the mafia. I'm not saying that I won't host it, just that I might not.

If don't come online for a long time and the rooster has been filled up, then just find another host and ask MoMa or maurice to give them the details about the secret ability and wincon.

Hey, guys and gals, something unexpected came up and I might not be able to host the mafia. I'm not saying that I won't host it, just that I might not.

If don't come online for a long time and the rooster has been filled up, then just find another host and ask MoMa or maurice to give them the details about the secret ability and wincon.

:(

I hope the roster fills up soon, i have my mid-sem exams in the second week of Oct....

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Co Host anybody??

1. plasmid

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4.Tralala!

6. smoth

7. Sakura-chan

8.'Cat'astroph

Backup/Mentor/Whatever you need B))

1. MiKi

Mentor

1. Thalia

Lemme see if anyone wants to run a 7 player game as krist became unavailable

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry

kristmark1 and Co Host anybody??

1. plasmid

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4.Tralala!

5. mboon (Though I may not be on 24/7 most likely only evenings for a bit)

6. smoth

7. Sakura-chan

8.'Cat'astroph

Backup/Mentor/Whatever you need B))

1. MiKi

Mentor

1. Thalia

I'll be back at work soon and will get barely any time to log in let alone strategize.

IDK how busy it will be, but there is a high risk I'll have to be inactive or essentially random.org-ing actions.

So if anyone else wants to play and would be relatively free, they can gank my spot. Otherwise I'll play as much as I can.

Actually, no, not unless they were really skilled at pretending not to know what they do. Like if I was a baddy, and I died, and I became a backup and was suddenly thrown into play again, I would know the roles of all the other baddies, and whatever actions we had done before I died. I think we tried it once in a mafia I was in, but it only worked because the dead people were the really really really good players.