BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

I could probably play as a player instead of a backup/mentor/whatever. After al, that's what I signed up to be: "Whatever you need me to be". And I think there's someone else under that heading, too. *too lazy to actually find who it is* So if we all signed up, that would bring it up to 11, which is a pretty good size for a TMM, I think.

:blink: seriously?! no newbies want to sign up for MAFIA!!!!

OK...whipped up an old Ghostbusters Mafia that was ironically developed for newbies :D

Having some peeps look at it and will post tomorrow. Its for 7-8 people.

yay!! so we'll be starting soon???

Anyone know if the next newbie mafia might start soon, or will wait until the roster's full? I have a rare week off at the end of September and would be able to play if it happens to be around then.

Imma sign you up for the next one, so that it can start as soon as TMM VII is complete. When are you available exactly?

TMM VIII

Host ?? Co Host ??

1. plasmid

Imma sign you up for the next one, so that it can start as soon as TMM VII is complete. When are you available exactly?

Scheduling all around lil' ol me? I'm flattered! =P

I'll be off from Sept 24 to Oct 2, and will not be incredibly busy in the week before then. Afterwards, I start a month that's going to be absolute murder! Yay!