6. Smoth333

7. Nana7

13. tolecnal

Backup/Mentor/Whatever you need me to be

1. MiKi

2. Zweefer

Mentor only

1. Thalia

Just kicking the sign up to the top of the thread for newbies to sign up.

Does that mean we have to sit at the grown ups table? :P

I was asked to join mafia a few times before I decided to try it out. It was a lot to take in and I did not want to commit the time to be active, but eventually I came around. And now I have no time for anything else :duh:

No, I just think that eventually all the noobs who signed up are gonna get more XP, and go and play more complex games soon. And there don't seem to be a lot of noobs coming and signing up anymore who haven't played at least a game or two of mafia in the past. It just seems like eventually we won't be able to fill up the TMM rosters with just noobs anymore.

edit: Haha, I know how you feel, Nana. If I didn't know better, I would say I was addicted! :o

Edited by MissKitten

@Nana- I think that happens to all of us. :)

I think the first two TMMs were spaced apart a bit so there was time for more newbies to join the site or become interested. The last several have been one after the other. Maybe it's time to take a little break with the TMMs. Especially with the school year coming up for many and already started for some.

I feel honored that you would bring me into this. Though, you are right, I am awesome,yes.gif I dont run this. I'm just the guy that pushes the boulder down the hill; after that it picks up speed on its own.

So noted... I assumed from the "push" you gave last round..... :)

HOSTS: Newbie Host and Experienced Host

1. Sakura-chan

2. mboon

3. Tralala!

4. 'Cat'astrophe

6. Smoth333

7. Nana7

13. tolecnal

1. MiKi

2. Zweefer

Mentor only

1. Thalia

Just kicking the sign up to the top of the thread for newbies to sign up.

Also I have a thought. There are 7 players signed up. We could do a 1 vs 6 mafia. 1 baddie, 1 good spy, 4 vanilla. Or I could switch to backup to make it 1 vs 5 if need be. All we would need then to kick this off is a new host and an exp host.

Edited by Nana7

It can be 10 minutes in live chat, but it could be run with 24 hour periods too. It would work best if everyone is able to be on around the same time though, to keep discussion moving with so few people.

http://forum.mafiamaniac.net/

Hidden G, that is a place we call MM, they do lots of Mafia there and from there you can get into LCM, live chat mafia that is real time and lasts about 10 minutes a game. People just start up games when there are a lot of people on at the same time. Right now would be a bad time since there is only me and one other at the moment there. The live mafia games are very simple, and very very fast. People usually play one right after the after too. If a game is already going on, you can just wait and then join up in a new one a few minutes when it is done.

Miki, go to MM, then ask for help regarding LCM. LCM runs in a chat window with a computer program acting as the host. It assigns roles and you pm actions to it. Cycles are a few minutes long, 2 minutes for night and 5 for day debates and voting. Though be warned, ten minutes for one game may not seam like much, but it is easy to play many games back to back for hours. So bring an alarm clock to tell you when you have to go :P

HOSTS: Newbie Host and Experienced Host

1. Sakura-chan

2. mboon

3. Tralala!

4. 'Cat'astrophe

5. kristmark1

6. Smoth333

7. Nana7

13. tolecnal

1. MiKi

2. Zweefer

Mentor only

1. Thalia

Since there are no other mafias in the sign-up stage...

Anyone know if the next newbie mafia might start soon, or will wait until the roster's full? I have a rare week off at the end of September and would be able to play if it happens to be around then.

We can modify the number of players in these games, since they aren't set in stone. If you signed up now, that would put the roster at 9, which isn't unreasonably low for a game.

This game is still waiting on a host, too.

Can someone from MM go post and ask if anyone wants to host? Or someone see this and want to host? Aura? Klue? Zweefer?