BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Newbie Mafia

Hirkala

patience sakura.... even if we had all the people we needed, The game would still be delayed by confirmation of roles, etc. We will start the game when all is ready. I hope I can speak for nox as well when i say we want to give the new players a good experience, rather than a hastily assembled game, with all the pitfalls found therein.

Just know when we say "Soon" we mean just that...

patience sakura.... even if we had all the people we needed, The game would still be delayed by confirmation of roles, etc. We will start the game when all is ready. I hope I can speak for nox as well when i say we want to give the new players a good experience, rather than a hastily assembled game, with all the pitfalls found therein.

Just know when we say "Soon" we mean just that...

@Sak: And there is a lot of work and dedication that goes into hosting. Don't underestimate the hosts.

There are only about eight players, so I don't think we need more mentors than we currently have.

I know a bit about hosting. I've done it before. And one thing I know, is that you should start the game as soon as you have enough people. The longer you put it off, the more chance there is for something to go wrong.

...one thing I know, is that you should start the game as soon as you have enough people...

I actually disagree here. A host should start a game when he's ready to start a game. Host activity is far more important than player activity, but the game fails from a lack of either.

The hosts have to coordinate and get things ready. When they are ready, they'll start. *Shrug* Until then, there's always Rollo.

I never said it was all about me.-.- I'm saying that we have few players, among which are a few players who aren't newbies. Therefore, we don't need that many mentors. The amount we have should more than enough. The hosts put that as the limit, so they must have thought so too.

But if a host gets lazy, it's bad. One game I had signed up for, the host just kept putting it off, and we're still waiting.>_> People are dropping out, things are getting confusing, and I'm doubting this game is ever going to start.

You are taking all of the fun out of this for me, by twisting every little thing I say. I AM waiting. Stop jumping all over me.-.- You're making me not want to play at all.

We are still in desperate need of a few backups... Anon, depending on what i hear back for mentoring needs, would you be interested in playing?

We have a few playes who are not too active (havent been online if a few days...)

Any other players interested -newbies, this would mean you!!!!!!!