BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I have no idea which is the wildest, fiercest, fastest, most aggressive; but would you rather an elephant chased you or a hippopotamus? - you are not allowed to say neither.

21 answers to this question

I have no idea which is the wildest, fiercest, fastest, most aggressive; but would you rather an elephant chased you or a hippopotamus? - you are not allowed to say neither.

I would rather an elephant chased me because Hippos supposidly cause the most deaths (excluding Mosqitos) in Africa every year. Though this may just be because of how they can attack boats.

I would rather an elephant chased me because Hippos supposidly cause the most deaths (excluding Mosqitos) in Africa every year. Though this may just be because of how they can attack boats.

Read the OP again. And try again!

I'd like to be chased by lots of fancy dolly birds in their frilly underthings. Just like Benny Hill. Is that the correct answer? I didn't say "neither". Oh, now I did.

I'd rather have a hippo (?)

I'd much rather have the elephant chase the hippo.

Oh plus never heard it said that elephants chase, don't they "charge" at people so maybe i'd rather have the elepant chasing me because elephants that chase you don't exist

Oh plus never heard it said that elephants chase, don't they "charge" at people so maybe i'd rather have the elepant chasing me because elephants that chase you don't exist

If YOU have not heard it - then it is not true - or requires proof!

Did not know there was a REAL difference as it would scare me to have one racing at me.

Anywat the point is that the wording is often misinterpreted 'chase you or (chase) a hippo'

OK freddie b CHILL OUT!! Such hostility. You do have a valid point, just because i've not heard of it doesn't mean it's true "ACCEPTED" although the whole point of my answers for me was to both encourage other wild and very colourful answers (makes my day brighter plus i like the thought patterns behind the outlandish ones) it was more to provide jword three down from the original post the credit for solving the puzzle instead of being ignored time and again whilst everyone else rambles on guessing in vane while you revel with delight. what i am sure of (no proof required) is that you are most likely a lot smarter than most on here, myself included but unless you want this to end up with 10 bright sparks bouncing off each other then i suggest you pay attention to those around you who obviously show talent like jword who is only a junior member because he's not long joined but if you keep sucking the fun out it then he might lose interest like the hundreds of others that have only made a few posts. keep up the good puzzles though they do amuse me so ;)

OK freddie b CHILL OUT!! Such hostility.

No, pls stop assuming, sometimes I post quick, It's dutch directness, come to NL for a pancake and find out.

You do have a valid point, just because i've not heard of it doesn't mean it's true "ACCEPTED" although the whole point of my answers for me was to both encourage other wild and very colourful answers (makes my day brighter plus i like the thought patterns behind the outlandish ones)

Me too!

it was more to provide jword three down from the original post the credit for solving the puzzle instead of being ignored time and again whilst everyone else rambles on guessing in vane while you revel with delight.

No i don't revel, do you? I delayed a little to allow others to add and to let him doubt his post a little and then PM'd him - ask him, we have some private banter.

what i am sure of (no proof required) is that you are most likely a lot smarter than most on here, myself included

Probably not true, patronising-embarassing is how it feels I have lived by my witts from time to time.

but unless you want this to end up with 10 bright sparks bouncing off each other then i suggest you pay attention to those around you who obviously show talent like jword who is only a junior member because he's not long joined

JWORD bit done, not been here too long either. And the newbie - grandmaster bit is of no interset to me, i am old enough and wise enough to know that age and i.q. don't match too often. respect for the intelligent posters is my motto.

but if you keep sucking the fun out it then he might lose interest like the hundreds of others that have only made a few posts. keep up the good puzzles though they do amuse me so ;)

Glad to hear that! they may amuse others and jword too. Don't know where you are comming from with the jword thing, look at bonanovas 'breakfast anyone' where we banter! By the way there is a bit of dutch in the pancake post!

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

turn yr PM on please to save other people having to read these posts,