BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Akriti

Question

Onc upon a time a policeman went to a place that was suspected to be the home of a criminal. There he found this note. Can u help him to decote it.....

o()~_A~oA-{-[-!A(%{(%$A}-A=~[-Ao(A~oo~%$Ao=-Ao=-~o`-#(-`A~!)A$?)!~"A=?^=}=-o=-`A}-A=~[-Ao(A^/`)-`A=?^A(`A!(oA}?{{A+-Ao=-A!-*oA(`)-`A(]Ao=-A+(&&=}-A=~[-Ao(A$--"A=?^A~oAo=-A"`-[?(/&A=-~);/~`o-`&A(]Ao=-A#~!#

11 answers to this question

i never said it to be solved :huh: here its afternoon .so didnt know that :unsure: :unsure:

Ah I got my mistake. Plz ignore the solved part!!!

That was my bad!!my mistake!!!

SORRY!! :(

Edited by Akriti

TODAY AT ELEVEN OCLOCK WE HAVE TO ATTACK THE THEATRE GOER AND KIDNAP HIM WHETHER WE HAVE TO MURDER HIM OR NOT WILL BE THE NEXT ORDER OF THE BOSS WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM AT THE PREVIOUS HEADQUARTERS OF THE GANG

I'm getting a lot of non-printable characters in the decoded version. Are you sure the code is correct, and you are using ASCII?

Hmmm .......

i used all the symbols that are present on the keyboard.

well , i know that the puzzle is really difficult.So,

You read the question once again. You will get an idea about the theme of the note. As well as,If the police is able to decode it they can prevent a murder

You mean the typos?

Well the code is made in such a way that it looks like typos. But actually they are not. Well, one last hint:

wrong choice!!!!

wrong choice!!!!

:lol:
Sorry wrong again!!!@!!!
B))
Sorry wrong again!!!@!!!
:P :P
You are correct!!
All the symbols present represent a certain letter or anything that you would use in typing such a letter. As i have already given you a hint that symbol "A" represents spacebar or in easy words breaking into two words.

Now i think this will help!!!!!

TODAY AT ELEVEN OCLOCK WE HAVE TO ATTACK THE THEATRE GOER AND KIDNAP HIM WHETHER WE HAVE TO MURDER HIM OR NOT WILL BE THE NEXT ORDER OF THE BOSS WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM AT THE PREVIOUS HEADQUARTERS OF THE GANG

I'm getting a lot of non-printable characters in the decoded version. Are you sure the code is correct, and you are using ASCII?

Today at eleven oclock we have to attack the theatregoer and kidnap him. Whether we have to murder him or not will be the next order of the boss. We have to keep him at the previous headquarters of the gang.

Guys, this was supposed to be pen and paper work. I guess you used computers or machines to solve it. plz, don't do so.

Thank you.