BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

Trainer's Manual Mafia II

Prologue: New Mafia City

New Mafia City had thrived since its founding. People cared about their town. They enjoyed their lives, liked their neighbors, loved their families and appreciated how their little town was growing. There was, however, one thing they couldn't stand. The name. New Mafia City. It gave such a negative connotation to the lives they led. So, one night, at a secret meeting at Town Hall, they discussed changing the name.

"It's ridiculous!" a Townie yelled. "They won a game, so now we have to live in a city with that name?"

"It makes us look bad to anyone who passes through!" another commented. "How do we attract new business with a name like this?"

"Ok, people," the Sheriff said, holding his arms up to quell the group. "Quiet down and let the Mayor speak!"

The Mayor rose and turned to address the gathering.

"Alright, folks," he began. "I understand your concerns and don't disagree with you. But, we must be mindful of the Mafia themselves. I would like to change the name, however, the Mafia must be found and dealt with before we can take any action. So, keep your eyes and ears open."

The group dispersed shortly after, heading to their individual homes. A single individual slid through the shadows and made his way to a storefront on the other side of town. When the Thug arrived, he relayed all that had been said to the Godfather. The mafia leader became troubled and thought for a while about what action to take.

"Well, this must be dealt with swiftly. We need to eliminate those that defy us. Take heed, my friend, this will not be easy. Watch your back and stay by my side. We will prevail."

That night, plans began to form. Suspicions began to creep into minds. And the mafia made their way into the fold, hiding amongst the sheep, waiting for their moment.

Goodies - Eliminate the Baddies

Doctor - May attempt to save one person each night

Sheriff - May spy one person each night

Mayor - Each day, may make their vote count x0, x1, or x2

Vanilla Townie - No night action, vote and voice are their power

Baddies - BTSC + Night Kill - Be in the majority

Godfather - Can make own vote x0, x1, x2; If spied, appears as Vanilla Townie

Thug - Each night, may block one player

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Mentors

1. Molly Mae

2. GMaster479

3. Araver

4. Shadow7

5. curr3nt

6. Vineetrika

7. maurice

Night 1 ends at 7 PM CST tomorrow!!! Good luck!!!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to say...other people will tell you night phase isn't a good time to chat. But I think it is the best time to get to know your fellow players.

***Disclaimer*** Part of the above message was meant as humor. I'll leave it to you to determine which part.

Trust No One...not even the host

Night 1: The "Game" Begins

The Town's inner circle held another meeting in the late evening. They discussed their methods of getting rid of the Mafia and their plans to change the name of their town. When the meeting concluded, the villagers hurried from City Hall, rushing to get home before the darkness enveloped them. When they stepped out the door, they saw that they had gone too long. It would be dangerous walking home tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mafia sat in their safehouse, discussing plans. The Godfather made the final decision and sent his Thug out to do his dirty work. When the Thug saw KlueMaster hurrying home, he slipped into the shadows and waited. When KlueMaster passed, the Thug leapt out, tackling him to the ground. A quick blow to the back of his head and KM was out. The Thug drug him into a dark alley and left him there for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the sun rose the next morning, KlueMaster was found stumbling from the alley, rubbing his head.

Yet, all seemed to be alive... For now...

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Day 1 ends at 7 PM CST tomorrow!!! Good luck!!!

Kluemaster, you got lucky! Maybe, too lucky? Perhaps you're one of the baddies, staging an accident for the rest of us to be shocked at. It's just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure using a spying method on you first would be more efficient to know who you are. I realize that it may be a failed murder, but come on, what are the chances???

Ah, not much night action here, except my being knocked out. Not that it did any good to anyone.

And as I said earlier, I do not like silence in the neighborhood. So, justify your silence neighbors. :dry:

Edit: Typo...

Edited by KlueMaster