6. Anon26 voting for Q-cumber

7. Q-Cumber - voting for Anon

8. ZAnDER

Adding the vote cast

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Till now its two -two ......its equals......zander vote would be the decisive one..

@KM: I asked my mentor about God father vote multiplyer..... He replied he is not sure but that vote multiplyer was added when ubjason was added as the 9th player. It was to compensate for one more goody as it was 2 vs 7

As ubjason was kicked out, it came back as 2 vs 6 and hence God father would not have a vote multiplier. He said he is 99.99 % sure

And KM its real logical Godfather do not have vote multiplyer coz

There are 5 people

2 are baddies

AND

If godfather would have a multiplyer, then

Baddies total vote = 3 ............... Goodies total vote = 3

In this situation baddies can win even if they admit.

So I believe no vote multiplyer for Godfather. B))

Im getting suspicious of Q now as he keeps posting things to question my innocence but claims he does not think of me as a baddie, but I still think he is a townie cause of his illogical behavior so I think I'm going to vote for:

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf - Killed by the Baddies

2. Akriti - Killed by the Baddies

3. KlueMaster voting for Q-cumber

4. Aaryan voting for Anon

5. iamawesome123 - Lynched and found to be the Sheriff

6. Anon26 voting for Q-cumber

7. Q-Cumber - voting for Anon

8. ZAnDER - voting for Anon

Day 3: Mafia Rule

The day ended more quickly than the townspeople could imagine. When the votes were tallied, a decision was made. Anon26 was the one to die. Tearfully, he made his way to the front of the crowd. When he got there, the sentence was read. He was accused of being a member of the nefarious Mafia and murdering several townspeople. A gun was drawn from somewhere in the crowd and a shot rang out. Anon26 froze, his eyes widening. As he fell, the group saw KlueMaster behind him, a confused look on his face. His hand slowly moved to his chest, pressing against the smoking hole that was gouged into him. When he removed his hand, it was dark red. A look of sadness came over him and he dropped to the ground. Suddenly, two individuals stepped forward, brandishing revolvers. The last remaining Townie stood in shock, staring at the Mafia. Before he could utter a word, a shot rang out. The Zanfather stepped forward and smiled as Q-Cumber fell to his knees. He attempted to lunge for the Godfather, but Aarthug leapt forward and punched Q in the face. Q-Cumber fell backward and before the pain could register, his eyes glazed over and he was gone.

BADDIES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Psychosmurf - Vanilla Townie

2. Akriti - Mayor

3. KlueMaster - Doctor

4. Aaryan - Thug

5. iamawesome123 - Sheriff

6. Anon26 - Vanilla Townie

7. Q-Cumber - Vanilla Townie

8. ZAnDER - Godfather

Well, played ZAnDER and Aaryan!!! Others were rock solid in this game, just a few bits of info threw you off. I see a lot of potential in a lot of you and I hope that you will keep playing!!!

Only if people were online, I was rallying votes against ZAnDER. Had analyzed the entire situation during 15 hours long travel, had a troubled sleep coz of it. Did some meta-gaming over last 2 days and found Aryan to be busy on PM every time an important decision to be made, so knew he is among the baddies.

Though, one thing is still not clear: did Godfather have vote multiplier?

Anyways, ZAnDER played it really well. I should've tried using my credibility for mass voting, unfortunately time zone difference doesn't help that much.

So, as the game is over i would like tell everyone why i refused that i was mayor. That was bcoz aaryan and zander would kill a person with powers first rather than a mere vanilla townie. I again and again said of Aaryan (well, i was not sure of q-cumber and zander) but no one listened to me.

Go on everyone's dead now. :P :P

Remaining possiblity (considering only this scenario)

1. Either Q cumber and AAryan are baddy and rest goodies

2 Either me and zander are baddy and rest goody.

Weigh them, I know you can see right!

That's exactly where I was not on the same page as Anon.

Going through previous post it was clear that Q-cumber and Aaryan are on opposite sides, and exactly one of them is baddie (unless they were experts in the game and could predict other players reaction). The other possibility was one of Akriti and ZAnDER. Also, one of Q-cumber and Akriti had to be mayor.

Thus, as soon as Akriti was declared dead (and hence a goodie), I knew she was the mayor, and also that ZAnDER is a baddie. However, I was still not sure between Q-cumber and Aaryan. That's where I needed to see ZAnDER's vote. The idea here was once I've all the votes, I'd appeal to all the goodies to vote against ZAnDER. If all goodies had agreed, then both the baddies had to vote together against a goodie in order to save ZAnDER (here I had assumed that Godfather has x2). And that would've shown me who is the other baddie.

Alas, not everything goes as planned. I was without net access during travel, and thereafter I couldn't find all the players together to effect the mass vote-out.

Just opened the computer and found out the truth.

I just wanna clarify some of my posts:

In this post 377

Actually I wanted you KM to bluff the baddies as mayor coz until this point, I thought Godfather have vote multiplyer and hence their total vote power of baddies are equal to goodies. I thought Letting them know falsely that there was a mayor, could had made them change their plan. But I agree that was sloppy attempt from me.

About Akriti I realised her hint (Vote thingy), but she should have been more subtle in the hint, it was too easy. I didnt show I understood it lest baddie know. I also said in my post 377 that "sorry I doubted" and all so that baddie dont think I know she is mayor and that KM can bluff,

Well I might say Zander and Aaryan did the best play. They deserved to win ^_^

EDIT: and yes KM was real good with his thing. I also wanted to see Zanders vote but just saw it today, a tad bit too late.

Edited by Anon26

Oh I see, but wont doc sheriff and mayor be valuable one (I get your point tho)

Iwould go with KM as well, tho I believe Zander and you Aaryan did really well too

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan- voting for KlueMaster

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26- voting for KlueMaster

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Well played zander. You supported me, and so I never suspected you. Even when everyone else would vote for me, you'd vote against. If I was to die, you'd look even more good. And then you had a revolver to my chest. Good game.

Actually I wanted you KM to bluff the baddies as mayor coz until this point, I thought Godfather have vote multiplyer and hence their total vote power of baddies are equal to goodies. I thought Letting them know falsely that there was a mayor, could had made them change their plan. But I agree that was sloppy attempt from me.

About Akriti I realised her hint (Vote thingy), but she should have been more subtle in the hint, it was too easy. I didnt show I understood it lest baddie know. I also said in my post 377 that "sorry I doubted" and all so that baddie dont think I know she is mayor and that KM can bluff,

And at first I got real confused as to what Anon is thinking? :P

Then I focused on the line "think before replying" and realized Anon doesn't want me to comment for whatever reasons. And, it is not so difficult to ignore something that you don't understand. ;)

Thanks for your appreciation in terms of vote. My personal vote would go to ZAnDER, coz it wasn't until Akriti died that I was sure of his guilt.

I would also like to say sorry to curr3nt for not trusting him with my thoughts (he was my mentor). I thought he may be mentoring a baddie as well and it is risky to share all that goes in my mind.

Not trusting Akriti was just part of the game, not that it paid any dividends as ZAnDER was always silent. I was hoping for him to betray a hint somewhere, but it never came.

Regarding iamawesome, ah well, had he been active we would've lynched Q-cumber in his place. I'm sure, that's all that would've happened here; 'coz sherif may know truth about a baddie, but he can't share it openly without risking his own life.

Only person to be mentoring more than one person was Maurice who had the baddies. We actually had one more mentor than player. Poor Shadow didn't have anyone to tell what to do.

No real reason to share your thoughts with me. I was only there to respond to game related questions and give neutral info.

About mentors,

I really wanna thank araver. He was the best mentor. For every one line of question from me he gave 1 foot long answers. He would give replies to my questions with surprising quickness considering we both live on opposite sides of the globe.