BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

First off Q I wasn't protecting you I just thought it was pretty clear by the ignorance and strangeness of your initial posts that you weren't "in the know" of the baddie plot, but now it seams you are stressing your innocence too much as if you are afraid people are catching on to you.

IMO that makes you much more likely than some of my other guesses.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, all my analysis will count for nothing if in the end Q-cumber and Aaryan both turn out to be baddies.

That is because, wherever there was a gap in the chain of logic, that was filled by probability assigned based on behavior on forum. And, that would not allow more than one of them to be a baddie. Now, if both turn out to be baddies, then they've played the ignorance card REALLY WELL. I for one is convinced that not more than 1 of them can be a baddie.

So, guys i am a baddie, maybe godfather or even thug, maybe it was i who hit kmaster really hard on the first night. I have to say this bcoz i am allowed to say that i am good. So, no more evidences (Sorry for the evidence i provided, i thought that could change the minds for maybe only 1%){well, i never cough while writing a post}. :) :)

As far as my suspisions go, i still sure of Aryan(Oh, sorry, AARYAN) (the point i stared to suspect aaryan he has diverted everyone against me) and q-cumber. But, if anon and kmaster come out to be baddies then that's a really WONDERFUL duo. Congrats guys!!!!!

Here is my "order of suspicion":

1. Q-cumber
  2. Akriti
  3. ZAnDER
  4. Aaryan
  5. Anon26
  6. KlueMaster

EDIT: No one is beyond suspicion. B)):blink::ph34r:

Edited by KlueMaster

@baddies: Please do me a favour. Don't kill me at the night. Let, my fellow goodies lynch me. Atleast they will come to know of my role.

@kmaster: Whatever you may say but i atleast believe in myself.

Its been a busy night.I just finished catching up with you guy's posts.Im still curious about this after the back and fourth:Does Godfather get the multiplier?It seems to me, not for sure, that the Akriti has multiplier but if godfather does not have that ability then he would have to be, if i'm right, the mayor, else he could be mayor or godfather.

@Zander: I am a girl.

@kmaster: Whatever you may say but i atleast believe in myself.

:thumbsup:

Thanx kman but you are one of those who will lynch me tommorrow and now do whatever you want(don't take it otherwise, even if you are a baddie, i respect your skills of mafia) I will not convince anyone of my innocence. LYNCH ME, TODAY, I SAY. I cannot bear this any more.

Ignoring all comments post-explanation, I'll make a list of my suspicions from my explanation, just if you didn't think I was clear enough

1. Anon

2. Akriti

3. Aaryan

4. Zander

5. Kmaster

Post-list. Kmaster, you're still my least suspected. No baddie (in my opinion after all that's happened here) would go against someone going for them. I'm still suspicious, but you're at the bottom. I guess I'm still suspicious at the exact same capacities as before (sorry Aaryan, but there's a chance.)

I can't wait to see what happens next lynching night! Although I probably have the least control over it :(

Anyways, I'm traveling for next 4-5 days and may have limited/no access to net. So, if I appear inactive for an entire day then please ask someone else to take my place.

how much time is left for day two to over?

Day 2 is over a long time ago.

Night 3 will end at Midnight CDT on Wednesday morning!

Which means in about 10 minutes.

Please have patience for a while. Host might be experiencing Internet problems again.

Edited by araver

Night 2: The Game gets Serious

After the long and stressful day, the town quickly headed to bed. However, several stayed awaked, excited and terrified about the coming events that would ultimately shape their little village. The Mafia was ready to take over. The Godfather sent out his Thug in the darkness of the night. The Thug found iamawesome making his way home. The Baddie henchman found himself a pipe and crept up behind iamawesome. Making a small sound, awesome began to turn, when the Thug hit him. Hard. Iamawesome fell limp, yet still breathing. The Thug lifted him into a dumpster and made his way out to complete the next task the Don had given him.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Doctor had a notion that the Mafia would be active tonight. So, he found his target, Akriti, walking quickly through the shadows. He followed her for a long time before he realized he made a mistake. Someone, somewhere else in town, needed his help and he wasn't there.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Thug found his other target. The Godfather had told him to make a statement tonight. So, he did. He came up behind his target, blade drawn. Psychosmurf didn't know what hit him. The blade was drawn across his neck, opening up his veins and arteries. The Thug let Psychosmurf fall in a pool of his own blood.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next morning, when iamawesome climbed out of the dumpster, falling hard on the pavement, he screamed, bringing the town to him. They found him with his back against an alley wall, his face twisted in horror at the sight of Psychosmurf. A shiver ran down the spine of everyone present. For the first time, they realized that the game was over. Now, they were playing for real.Host: Hirkala

I cannot be thug if thug murdered Phsycosmurf coz doc was behind my back.

Observations:

[*]Again no action from Godfather, and again iamawesome123 is inactive. COINCIDENCE?

@kman: Sorry for more evidences but you say godfather is inactive but i am very much active

Lots of posts to catch up

@KM: It isnt written in the first post that GF have vote multiplyer. I dont get why were you saying that. You made me all confused up :wacko:

My suspicion list:

1.Q cumber

2.Akriti

3.Aaryan

4.Zander

5.KM

Aaryan post have made me think twice. But I still believe Akriti of being baddie. But to all Dont lynch akriti first, My next vote is q cumber, he is a confirmed baddie to me.

But seeing the trend, I am sure am not gonna survive long, coz who ever voted against him, he voted against that person and all those people are now dead (Psycho & awesome). But night day is still to get over with

Edit: wrote night instead of day

Edited by Anon26

Poll:Who do you think has the advantage, goodies or baddies?EdiT: don't go around calling yourself a goodie. This already puts you farther onto my radar

I feel baddies are at an advantage in the present situation and that's bad.

@KM: It isnt written in the first post that GF have vote multiplyer. I dont get why were you saying that. You made me all confused up :wacko:

Look at post#52.