BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now arent you giving yourself away? For sure baddies will kill you! Run Klue, run! :P

As I mentioned earlier, "Lose a battle to win a war, lose a soldier to win a battle". Sometimes, sacrifices are necessary. It will ensure that other goodies are safe for tonight.

@kluemaster:

Somehow I think you are setting yourself up to be a baddie. Not suspicion, just an observation.

As your mentor must have told you, "trust no one, not the mentors, not even the host". :)

If one bother to look down, there are mostly guest in the thread.

If it had been a riddle one or optical illusion or joke, that would have been a lil bit understandable, but thats a mafia thread. I believe this thread only means to mentors and players.

So I believe people like q cumber or a badddy, who dont want last visited thing in the forum to be changed yet still know whats happening, tend to see check thread without logging in. A possiblity that came to my mind so just sharing. ^_^

Well, i will provide no more statements telling you that am a goodie!!

If you all wish to lynch me then do so, but you will surely regret that as you did for iamawesome. No more to say!!

@doctor: i remind you again to save either anon or kmaster coz i believe that they are in danger.

Refering to post #198

All say that i and zander voted for Psychosmurf. So, either of us used our vote x2.BUT, BUT, BUT,,,

Kman, anon, and qcumber voted for iamawesome. So, maybe either of the three used thier votes to be x0.This will also result in a tie. So, i fear, kman and anon, that the evidence you had against me proves to be wrong.

Now also, if u want to lynch me, then i have no ill-feelings against you, you are most welcome. ^_^:thumbsup:

Well had you been the one to manipulate the votes, I would never have chosed you as a possible baddie coz only mayor can manipulate and not godfather.

You already did this trick back and thats second time I am correcting you. It just seem to strenghten my doubts...

Well had you been the one to manipulate the votes, I would never have chosed you as a possible baddie coz only mayor can manipulate and not godfather.

You already did this trick back and thats second time I am correcting you. It just seem to strenghten my doubts...

anon, actually godfather is also allowed to... I had replied to your previous post as well, check that...

Its been a busy night.

I just finished catching up with you guy's posts.

Im still curious about this after the back and fourth:

Does Godfather get the multiplier?

It seems to me, not for sure, that the Akriti has multiplier but if godfather does not have that ability then he would have to be, if i'm right, the mayor, else he could be mayor or godfather.

Refering to post #198

All say that i and zander voted for Psychosmurf. So, either of us used our vote x2.BUT, BUT, BUT,,,

Kman, anon, and qcumber voted for iamawesome. So, maybe either of the three used thier votes to be x0.This will also result in a tie. So, i fear, kman and anon, that the evidence you had against me proves to be wrong.

Now also, if u want to lynch me, then i have no ill-feelings against you, you are most welcome. ^_^:thumbsup:

But you guys have to remember that Psycho was a NIGHTKILL. there was no voting, except possibly between baddies.

For the last day I've been quiet. I've noticed recently the only thing that kept me surviving was continuing my ignorance, even if I'd developed. This is my opinion of what is going on;

Of the five of you, 3 are good and 2 are bad (this is what I know from my profile). Psychosmurf was a vanilla (unless they risked a baddie, which is highly unlikely), iamawesome is a sheriff, and I'm a vanilla. At first I doubted Aaryan, but from his excitement, to me, shows that he does not know what will happen. I have some doubt for him. To me, Kluemaster is most likely to be a goodie. His logic is acceptable and not paranoid. At first I did not doubt Akriti, but now realizing there are two baddies, my trust is receding. It seems like her logic is acceptable, but she's been trying to protect herself too much, like she's guilty. This may be a different form of expression, but this is just my suspicion.

This leaves us with Zander and Anon

I think we've all overlooked Zander. I don't remember once when he was voted. He's been protecting me the whole game, a dangerous move, but smart. Protecting a guilty (I say that knowing I am a vanilla) makes you look suspicious, but once the most ignorant, evil man in the game is just a vanilla, he'll just look even better. It's hard for me to say that he's a baddie since he's protected me so much, but I may blinded by his warmth.

And now for Anon. Anon has a trendy voting pattern, and it seems to me like he's trying to dodge votes. He's been trying to latch on to someone convincing enough to spare his life. And that's why I'm gonna go with...

Anon26. You have my vote.

At first I realized I was playing wrong, but didn't understand why people considered the possibility of me being both a moron and a baddie instead of one or the other. I guess now I understand for the same reasons I'm picking Anon (I'm not saying you acted like a moron, just that I'm looking from a whole new perspective). I'm sorry if I may have ruined the game with my blinded accusations.

I'm going to die anyways, I just wanted to show my proof. Or...

I may be the last one to live, because the suspicion will still haunt me. In fact, I'm a great weapon for the baddies. Maybe I'll finally die when I've induced my own logic into the conversation. Also, it's not likely I'll vote for anyone else. Go ahead, kill me baddies. I want to get rid of your biggest weapon, my ignorance. Of course, now that I've said this, they won't kill me. I just wanted to get a point across.

Poll:

Who do you think has the advantage, goodies or baddies?

EdiT: don't go around calling yourself a goodie. This already puts you farther onto my radar (ahem cough Akriti cough cough q-cumber)

Edited by Aaryan