BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

@Akriti: First of all Godfather isnt vote manipulator (Check first page). And your acceptance of bieng a mere vanilla townie complicates the thing coz now Q cumber or Zander is then the possible mayor.

There are two roles of goodies left: Mayor, Doctor

Two baddies left: Godfather, thug

Total 6 people: Akriri, Anon, KM, Zanders, Arayan, Q cumber

Akriti claims she has no powers (I said claims)

I claim I have no powers as well

about KM is unsure

about Zander unsure

Arayan unsure

Q cumber unsure

Either Zander,KM, Q cumber, Akriti,.......one of them is confirmed mayor (I am a possible mayor as well but I deny)

Akriti and q cumber have voted for the same person in both lynches. Q cumber have changed his vote many a time, first he called KM as Thug, then he voted for Psycho, he also voted for Awesome. Akriti meanwhile voted for awesome, in first vote, then changed to Psycho giving no comment why she did that. She also voted for awesome in second lynch. Akriti have been giving hints she is clueless about the baddies at intervals. She said "can we do BTSC" and that "I wish I had powers" "Godfather is vote manipulator" and you can see for yourself.

Akriti and q cumber never commented or voted against each other and can be a perfect duo for the baddies. Both have applied tricks like fiegning ignorance to the rules like akriti considered "God Father as vote manipulator" and Q cumber said early in the game "Baddies can spy". Probably advice coming from a mentor?

I will post about others soon,

first I used to keep things to myself and give mere hints coz I was afraid baddy might know the precious goodies (mayor doc) but wats the use if you get a night kill and die with all secrets in your chest. Specially after an indirect threat from Akriti.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my hypothesis, the role of zander and Arayan are supporting each other, so they both come as goodies. I just dont wanna put it out now.

I am myself fully convinced that the crooks are Akriti and Q cumber.

@Mr.Doc: keep in mind who to save. he ought to be precious dont bother about vanilla townies. go for mayor. it isnt hard

In the first vote out, only Akriti and Q-cumber had voted for Psychosmurf and still, their votes were equal to 3 against iamawesome. So one of them has to be Mayor or Godfather as (x2) has been given only to Mayor (not even to Godfather). However, I agree with Anon's hypothesis above.

I am almost sure of Akriti's guilt and Anon & Aaryan's innocence. While I'm still doubting ZAnDER, it may as well be Q-cumber instead.

EDIT: Damn it! I was always referring to the first post, where GF didn't have vote multipliers. This changes everything now. Perhaps Psychosmurf was Mayor and we may never hear about it.

Edited by KlueMaster

@Akriti: First of all Godfather isnt vote manipulator (Check first page).

So, you missed it too... refer to on page 6. I realized just few mins back, and ever since cursing myself.

Edited by KlueMaster

Actually, this should be a question for Hirkala. He had increased the powers of Godfather, when adding ubjason as additional vanilla townie. But, then ubjason was inactive and hence not included in the game. So, does Godfather still have vote multiplier or not?

There is always a reason for what i say or write. Whatever i have written is something for good of all goodies and i am sure of what i write.Well, i can't change your mind, if you all think that i am a baddie, you all have got votes. Vote for me the next day (if i remain alive by then), but one thing that will warn that if you lynch me you will lose one of the goodies, that i can assure you all.

I am still suspicious about Aryan and Q-cumber. I said this bcoz i am getting a feeling that either i am dead tonite or i will be lynched tomorrow. So, after my death you can have two whom you can lay all your suspicions on. ^_^ ^_^

So, you missed it too... refer to on page 6. I realized just few mins back, and ever since cursing myself.

So, you read it. I was just going to give the whole guide another look for i was quite sure that i read that the godfather and mayor have similar powers except for the godfather having even more powers.

I think it was good that iamawesome died.

a. he was inactive. If the sheriff were still alive, we would all be banking on the fact that he spied, when he wasnt.

b. now that the sheriff has died, godfather loses protection of appearing as a vanilla townie. He is is bad as the rest of us.

Akriti, we all know it's me who is going to die tonight, and nothing can be done to avert that. 'coz, if anyone else dies then rest everything will be clear for me to make deductions. Hence, my death tonight is necessary for baddies. Also, doctor is powerless in this case.

@goodies, just make sure you don't lynch a goodie tomorrow. If you are not sure, then force it to a tie (to make it random). 'coz, if next two people to die are goodies then baddies will win by default.

Akriti, we all know it's me who is going to die tonight, and nothing can be done to avert that. 'coz, if anyone else dies then rest everything will be clear for me to make deductions. Hence, my death tonight is necessary for baddies. Also, doctor is powerless in this case.

@goodies, just make sure you don't lynch a goodie tomorrow. If you are not sure, then force it to a tie (to make it random). 'coz, if next two people to die are goodies then baddies will win by default.

Now arent you giving yourself away? For sure baddies will kill you! Run Klue, run! :P

Edit for epic emoticon.

Edited by Aaryan

@aryan: well, thanx for calling me smart. :lol: :lol: but seriously, I said it even befor and i repeat it now that

There is always a reason for what i say or write. Whatever i have written is something for good of all goodies and i am sure of what i write.Well, i can't change your mind, if you all think that i am a baddie, you all have got votes. Vote for me the next day (if i remain alive by then), but one thing that will warn that if you lynch me you will lose one of the goodies, that i can assure you all.

@kmaster : to be frank, i believe that the next person will be you. That's bcoz, everyone is suspicious about me (well, i don't know about you) and it is either you or anon to be killed. If that happens ,it will increase suspicions around me for it were you two who claimed that i am godfather.

i don't blame anyone of you. But, i know tomorrow we will lose two goodies, one being either you or anon and the second being me (lynched). And here i take the opportunity of reminding everyone AGAIN that

"There is always a reason for what i say or write. Whatever i have written is something for good of all goodies and i am sure of what i write.Well, i can't change your mind, if you all think that i am a baddie, you all have got votes. Vote for me the next day (if i remain alive by then), but one thing that will warn that if you lynch me you will lose one of the goodies, that i can assure you all.

I am still suspicious about Aryan and Q-cumber. I said this bcoz i am getting a feeling that either i am dead tonite or i will be lynched tomorrow. So, after my death you can have two whom you can lay all your suspicions on."

Don't take it lightly goodies, coz we are on the verge of losing.

@goodies: be careful.

@doctor: you know who to save and if you prove to be lucky then you will save a goodie!!

Let me tell all people one thing:

We all have doubts over Q cumber. Akriti said that. KM thimk so too. I belive that he is a baddie.

Remember his post about him being goody and that you will lose goody if you lynch me and all the stuff which eventually ked him not being lynched.

I dont wanna see this repeated. Baddies will always say this, or rather as a matter of fact everyone is saying this and there are baddies among us. So dont get in there mere talk.

@KM: Whoever get killed the other would take the things forward and bring baddies to justice!

@anon: I am happy that atleast one observant person will be left on board who will take the baddies to the noose . ^_^ ^_^

refering to your earlier post: Warning from a companion is not to be considered as an indirect threat. Rest is upto you. Well, i know you will do it good.