1. Psychosmurf - Killed by the Baddies

2. Akriti-voting for iamawesome123

3. KlueMaster - Voting for Anon26

4. Aaryan - Voting for Q-Cumber

5. iamawesome123 - Voting for Q-Cumber

6. Anon26 - Voting for Aaryan

7. Q-Cumber - Voting for iamawesome123

8. ZAnDER - Voting for iamawesome123

Actually, i had suspicions about Aryan but if only two are voting for him then there will be a tie again. And i want someone to be lynched today (talking about baddies)

Edit:typo

Edited by Akriti

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of counter-voting happening here.

Now, let me look at the possibilities. If the present votes stand, there are two potential candidates for lynching: iamawesome and Q-cumber (assuming someone exercised his/her x2 votes against him). In case of a tie, it is a random lynching anyways.

Now, if iamawesome dies:

1. If he is a goodie, goodies would come to know of his role (which is most likely a sherif or a vanilla townie, as mayor and doctor are active). Baddies wouldn't care so long as a goodie is wrongfully lynched. Net: 4 goodies, 2 baddies.
  2. If he is a badie, that will immediately put people voting for him beyond suspicion (except for the rare case that a baddie also betrays him to save himself, and which shall not happen until everyone else is voting for him).

If Q-cumber dies:

1. If he is a goodie, it is very likely that he turns out to be sherif although he has been playing almost mindlessly. People voting for him come under immediate suspicion. The only positive side is a lot of confusion will be removed, which his paranoid accusations create. Net: 4 goodies, 2 baddies.
  2. If he is a baddie, then people who voted against him are safe. So, are the people who were voting against him on day 1, or that he voted against. Also, ZAnDER is as good as gone for continuously voting against iamawesome to save Q-cumber (or so it will seem).

Now, what if a third person was to be lynched today, let's say Aaryan (no offense):

1. If he is a goodie, we get to learn nothing additional about goodies or baddies, coz Aaryan never gave his reasons to vote.
  2. If he is a baddie, well 1 baddie less :D

In either case, today's lynching is going to earn a free pass to a few people, which anyone can see with a bit of analysis. But, for now it would be best for me to stick with my vote, instead of changing it.

Edit: typo

Edited by KlueMaster

How do you know the mayor has been active?

I definitely believe you are a goody, but you said the sheriff is inactive, and then you thought I was the sheriff. If I'm loud, I'd probably be using my role, which I don't have. I'm a vanilla townie, and nothing else.

Also, you had a good idea, because at this case, at least one of the people voting against me is a baddie (hopefully).

Edited by Q-Cumber

The only scenario that doesn't help to identify baddies in present conditions is if iamawesome dies and turns out to be a goodie. However, this is one thing which cannot be controlled. If anyone changes votes, then everything will change and no good will come out of it. The only exception is if ZAnDER changes vote to Q-cumber (which I don't see happening) where it may still be a tie (cause of x2).

What have I done???Edit: ah I get it. Revenge for voting for you... Suspicious, anyone?

I never believe in revenge. ^_^ It's just a suspicion that aroused against you. But, this one is for everyone, if anyone votes against him/her then there is no need to be hyper bcoz everyone is under suspicion, even me

(note: That may seem irrelevant, but i feel that that next night it's my turn bcoz if the doctor was looking after me last night then it is quite possible that the next night he/she will try to save anyone else. So, if i am attacked next night then there will be less chances of doctor being at my back)

Day 2: Lawless

The town was in a panic! An actual death. They were still in mourning for Psychosmurf when the vote for the day came around. Who better to tell them who the Mafia was but the sheriff! So, they voted. And when the votes were tallied, iamawesome was led to the gallows. He said not a word as the noose was tightened around his neck. And when the floor dropped out below him, the small silver sheriff's star that hung pinned to his chest fell to the dirt.

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf - Killed by the Baddies

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123 - Lynched and found to be the Sheriff

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Night 3 will end at Midnight CDT on Wednesday morning!

Psychosmurf was killed by baddie, not lynched so we dont know his role, :(

I hate it that sheriff got lynched...arrrr :mad:

but he should be more active on the forum coz he know roles and probably he knew baddies as well. :mad:

iamawesome should have defended himself.

I will give all the events a thought....

Day 2: Lawless

The town was in a panic! An actual death. They were still in mourning for Psychosmurf when the vote for the day came around. Who better to tell them who the Mafia was but the sheriff! So, they voted. And when the votes were tallied, iamawesome was led to the gallows. He said not a word as the noose was tightened around his neck. And when the floor dropped out below him, the small silver sheriff's star that hung pinned to his chest fell to the dirt.

He didnt said something in the forum as well, co incidence?

I agree!!

He was not very active. That aroused the suspision in everyone's mind.

But there is hint that he has left for us

he voted for Q-cumber. Maybe he did'nt use any of his powers.

Wish, i had powers too.

The only scenario that doesn't help to identify baddies in present conditions is if iamawesome dies and turns out to be a goodie. However, this is one thing which cannot be controlled. If anyone changes votes, then everything will change and no good will come out of it. The only exception is if ZAnDER changes vote to Q-cumber (which I don't see happening) where it may still be a tie (cause of x2).

Now, this is the scenario that dosn't help to identify! :(

Friends, before the day for voting comes, there is a night in between, which would allow for a night kill by baddies. So, we may not have that strong a voting power the next day.

Still, I'll bare the facts in front of you knowing that I'm next, but following a lesson from Art of War (lose a battle to win a war, sacrifice a soldier to win a battle):

1. Had iamawesome been a baddie, then Aaryan had to be a baddie as well.
  2. If Q-cumber is a baddie, then one of Anon26 and ZAnDER had to be the other (with ZAnDER more likely). That's why I said ZAnDER wouldn't vote for Q-cumber 'coz perhaps they are in it together. So, if I were to live and see another day, I shall vote for ZAnDER.
  3. Either Akriti or Q-cumber has to be Mayor, and the other is most likely a baddie.

PS: This post is still open, as I'll need to add the other observations, once I confirm them by going through earlier votes and posts.

my instinct says that q-cumber is godfather Bcoz i know i am neither mayor nor godfather and godfather enjoys the same powers as mayor. And i had a very very strong feeling that q-cumber is a baddie coz iamawesome voted for him. I should have voted for him before but i thought him to be mayor rather than godfather.

@kmaster : I think you should be careful. Being one of the most observant people on the board, you can be the next target.

@anon: Same for you, too.

Edit:typo

Edited by Akriti